Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I don't have any kids yet. I'm hoping for 2 or 3. 3 is my ideal number. I think my absolute max would be 5. As in if I got to a 5th kid, I'd be getting my tubes tied or something, haha. I definitely want more than one but I don't want to be anywhere near the amount of kids the Duggars have! That's way too many!

I want four, my bf wants two.

I'm single, but I've always wanted a big family (except for a brief time in college when I wanted to be single forever, haha). I'd like 4 or 5, but many people have told me that once I actually start having kids I might change my mind. We'll see! It seems a lot more reasonable than when I was ten and wanted 12, haha. Nothing against anyone who has a very large family, like the Duggars, but I just cannot imagine doing that myself. More power to them, they are braver than I!
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Before we got married I made my husband swear that he was really fine with the idea of never having any children because I just wasn't sure I would ever want to be pregnant. A year and a half into our marriage I asked him if he wanted to try...just on a whim. We only tried for a month and now 10 months later I'm sitting here with our baby daughter! During my awful pregnancy I made him swear he wouldn't mind if we never had another because I hated being pregnant so much! Now I'm already thinking about #2! So right now I'm going with 2 as my maximum...but maybe I will end up a Dugger!

I think 4. I love families of 4. They just feel complete to me. Everyone thinks it's too many, though and I'm not sure I will ever find a guy who wants that many. 3 would be okay. But right now I really want two of each... or maybe 3 boys and a girl. But it's that stuff that doesn't get to be decided.

Sierra Ann
    No babies yet, just novel babies!
    Charlie, August, Jonas, Lincoln, Beckett, Whittaker
    Aurelie, Carolina, Lorelei, Selah, Annelie, Coralie
    http://distinctivelyknown.tumblr.com