Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    I was the oldest of 4 and I loved it. I was also the oldest of 18 grandchildren and wished that we could all live in one huge home because I loved my family and all of us being together so much. (Obviously I realize that in reality that would have been a nightmare..) I had my first early and waited 17 years to have a second. Now I have 5, but when I'm at home it feels like 4 with my oldest moved out. I'm getting older and always said I would never have any kids over the age of 38 because of all the risks, so I would like to have at least one more biologically and adopt one. If it comes down to we can only afford one more child then I would love to adopt. 6 kids seems like a maintainable large family.
    Proud mother to Jackson Scott, Samuel Jameson Brave, Lucas Liam Matthew and Elena Rue and Alexandra Marielle.

We want 4 or 5. We both have one sibling each. He with a younger sister, and I with a younger brother. (Both by 4 years.) But, our parents all came from families with lots of siblings. My mom is 1 of 3. My dad is 1 of 9. His parents both have 4 sisters and a brother.

We both grew up wanting at least one sibling of the same gender, and just an overall larger family.

We want to adopt at least 2 times, hopefully 3 or 4. We want at least 1 biological child (currently ttc/might be pregnant.)

With adoption we could always end up in a situation where there are multiple siblings involved, or we could have surprise pregnancies, or any number of things. So, we would never set a "maximum."

Realistically, we want 4-5 though. As many as we can afford, honestly. Especially when it comes to adoptions.

One. DH and I are very into our careers to have more than one.
    Awaiting our surprise baby!
    Alexei
    Anastasia, Olga, Sigrid, Frida, Anya Viktoriya, Alisa, Evelina, Katya, Polina

I'm young so I'm not sure, but minimum of two and maximum of four.

I am 20 and still in college and considering graduate school, engaged but we're not financially stable enough to own a home let alone be parents so I have no idea when we will start ttc but I would like 3 or 4 kids (I am oldest of 3) but fiance says 1 or 2 because then we can provide for them better (he is oldest of 2). I require at least 2 :P
    "Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few books should be chewed and digested thoroughly."