Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    I have 3 and would like 1 more, but will only give myself one more shot at it early next year as I'm 41. If I was blessed with multiples I wouldn't mind.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

I'm young (19) and in my head have always said I would love a big family. However, I know that many people are not gifted with children, so I'll be content with whatever I am given in the future.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?

I would want somewhere from 1-5 kids. Now I have Charlotte Elizabeth, Reese August, and Dominic Flynn.
    I am 27.

Proud Mommy To Three Little Angels:Charlotte, Reese and Dominic
    XOX XOX XOX
    Wife to Nick In July!!!

While both my husband and I are still adjusting to suddenly going from a one-child household to a three-children home, I could definitely see myself with more children, seeing as we are still financially stable in the future. All of our three children are adopted, but our daughters are actual biological sisters while our son is not. Because of this, I would absolutely love to expand our family to include another son or daughter or maybe even two! I think four to five kids is the ideal amount for me--that way, the family can be large enough to play football and volleyball together! However, my husband grew up with two other siblings and thinks three is perfect, but I'm hoping to be able to win him over when our family is ready to welcome more little ones into our home sometime in the future Luckily though, my eldest sister is expecting her fourth (yay!), so there will be plenty of cousins for my kids to grow up with (and I can craft that perfect family volleyball team

David
    Milo James (MJ) - 2004, Cadence Rae - 2008, Tessa Madeline - 2011

David, Zach, Milo, Rae, & Tessa

We would love to have 5 kids.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.