Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Took a pg test this morning and...

I'm pregnant!!! Of course I want DH to be the first to know irl, but he won't be home until 5. I had to tell someone lest I burst with overwhelming joy so thanks for letting me share, berries! We have a 13 month old girl, so this should put them at about 21 months apart. I'm so very excited, but I really don't know what to expect when it comes to having two little ones under 2. Anyone, especially those with kids less than two years apart, that would like to share some of their wisdom? Thanks!

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&

Congratulations!! I remember finding out I was pregnant with number 2 and I was even more excited than I was the first time since I knew how how wonderful it was going to be! My first two are 20 months apart, and then we had twins for a total of 4 kids in 4 years. It is difficult, but the payback is well worth it. My big advice would be to go easy on yourself and just do what it takes to get through the day. I guilted myself a lot for not being able to do as much with Henry while I was pregnant and while Violet was an infant, but everything turned out fine and the kids are very close. Congrats again!
    Mom to: Henry*Violet*Annie*Joseph

Congratulations!
    Life long Name Nerd
    Thinking about Concieving:

Favorite boys names:
    Timothy Richard, Joseph Richard, Theodore Richard

Fav Girls names
    Juliet Eleanor, Abigail Jewel, Amelia Louise,

Favorites but probably wont use:
    Henry, Caroline, Elizabeth, Edward, Ruth, Walter

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gidgetmom View Post
    I guilted myself a lot for not being able to do as much with Henry while I was pregnant and while Violet was an infant, but everything turned out fine and the kids are very close.
    This is my biggest fear, followed by my greatest hope. I'm wondering how Fiona is going to react to having to share my attention, but we'll just have to wait and see. Thank you for the advice and reassurance, and congrats on your own four! What blessings they must be!

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&

Congratulations! My younger 2 are 23 months apart. So far (they are 1 and 3 now), it has been great. It was a harder pregnancy because I was still nursing and that became really painful so I had to wean earlier than I wanted to. I was also more exhausted since I had an active toddler to chase after. We didn't have any jealousy issues and the boys are the best of friends. They fight over toys a bit, but really love each other. At 21 months apart, your older one probably won't remember being the only child for long and should accept her new sibling just fine. The other thing I really remember in the beginning was it felt like I was changing diapers constantly. :-)