Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Due in 11 days, no name for baby girl

Well we decided back when I was 20 weeks preggers on a name but changed out minds today. Great...lol

ANY suggestions for a girl, most likely to be a red head

Our style? We like Paisley, Willow, and Quinn, but they are popular...

We like
    *uncommon
    *unique but not made up
    *elegant, girly, and fairy tale/fantasy-ish, as well as...
    *unisex and last names as firsts

HELP please

And don't be afraid to list something that doesn't match any of my style... Any suggestions are helpful!

Um, those really don't seem that common to me! I'll give some suggestions, but I don't know if they're rarer. Even if they are, with some of them there's probably no predicting how they might spring up!

Afton
    Ainsley
    Bellamy
    Carrington
    Dagny
    Daveney
    Delaney
    Delancey
    Ellery
    Ellison
    Ellington
    Flannery
    Garnet
    Hadley
    Hartley
    India
    Indigo
    Laramie
    Lexington
    Maren
    Merit
    Olivet
    Quinby
    Quincy
    Signy
    Tamsin
    Willoughby

Sure there are more! Good luck!

Great suggestions thanks! And I didn't think Paisley, Willow, and Quinn were popular either, but around where I live they are popping up everywhere. You are right though, there is no telling what will become popular, no matter what you pick.

Ah I see - yes there is so much local variation it's true - they might be low on overall lists and I certainly don't know any (well, I do know a baby girl with Quinn as mn), but I can see how there'd easily be more where you are.

Glad you liked the suggestions!

Fingers crossed you find one you like and that it doesn't rise : D. At least if it does you'll be ahead of the curve!

I think some are probably more likely to rise than others, hope you have some similar instincts, and hope you're right : D.

Hmm. Perhaps Romilly, Aurora nicknamed Rory, Emlyn, Darcy, Isabeau, Jessamy, Rowan, Jonquil, Linden, Everly, Raleigh, Eliot, Parker, Aspen, or Juniper?

Going by Paisley, Willow, and Quinn, the Top 300 seems to be too popular for you. I don't know how these names compare.