Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    You and Ashley have been married for 5 years now. Through your Twitter, Formspring, YouTube channel, and fan mail, you get asked the same question over and over: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE KIDS??? You and DH decide maybe you've waited long enough.

How many kids do you have?

Child #1: Girl
    Name: Bryony Evangeline

How long passes before Child #2 is born? 1 year

Child #2: Boy
    Name: Milo Rhys

How long passes before Child #3 is born? 2 years

Child #3 Girl
    Name: Natalia Pearl

How long passes before Child #4 is born? 2 years

Child #4: Girl
    Name: Eleanora Juliette

List everyone in your family (so far) here: Bryony Evangeline, Milo Rhys, Natalia Pearl, Eleanora Juliette, Ashley James, and Olive.
    ♔ Just Collecting ♕
    ♔ Juliet Bettina Faye ♔ Irene Georgia Jane ♔
    ♕ Augustus Ivan Job ♕ Jude Antonio Hayes ♕

Jason and I had been married for 4 years and through my Twitter, Formspring, YouTube channel, and fan mail, I get asked the same question over and over: WHEN ARE I GOING TO HAVE KIDS??? We finally decided we had waited long enough.
    In November of 1985 I was really beginning to worry that there was something wrong with me. We had been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months. I had an appointment scheduled to see my gynocologist and start looking at our options (I was 30, after all). I woke up feeling really lethargic and my body just ached. I thought for sure I was coming down with a cold. I could hear Jason down in the kitchen getting breakfast started. I smelled the coffe brewing and my stomach lurched. I barely made it to the toilet on time. When I stood up my mind was whirling because I just knew I couldn't be pregnant. We had missed midcycle sex because Jason had been in Memphis on business. He came home 4 days after I should have ovulated.
    I dug around in the bottom drawer of my nightstand and found exactly what I had been hunting for, an EPT. I peed on the stick and waited. I tried to keep my eyes averted from the little window, but less than a minute after I sat it on the counter the pink like showed up. I screamed, Jason came running, we cried, and 8 months later, on May 6th, 1986, Johnathan Andrew Holland was born, weighing 6lbs 12oz and 22 inches long.
    We had planned to wait until Johnny was a year old before we tried again but on our anniversary, one thing lead to another and we found out we were expecting on September 3rd. After another uneventful pregnancy, Elliott Jayce Holland was born on April 2nd, 1987. He weighed in at 5lbs 15oz and was 19½ inches long.
    We wanted our next pregnancy to be 100% planned, so I went on the birth control shots just to make sure this wouldn't be happening again. We decided to start trying again when Elliott turned 1. I got pregnant right away and was so excited. Six weeks later I started to cramp and bleed and rushed to the hospital. They said that the baby was lost. I was devastated. They told us we were ok to try again as soon as we felt ready. At the end of September we decided to start trying again, and I gave Jason the best Christmas present ever, we were 9 weeks pregnant! We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary with family and friends on the afternoon of July 22, 1989 and by 10pm that night I was in full blown labor. At 11:58 on our 8th wedding anniversary, we welcomed Amelia Josephine Holland, 6lbs 3oz and 20 inches long.
    We really thought we might be finished after Amelia was born, but when Johnny was 5 he asked us who baby Mimi was going to play with. He and Elliot were like twins, they were so inseperable, and he was worried Mimi would feel left out. Jason and I talked it over and decided we should try again. On December 12th, 1993, 2 weeks late, we welcomed Isabella Evangeline Holland. She weighed 8lbs even, and was 22 inches long.
    We were done, I swear we were done. Jason had an appointment for a vasectomy. When I started to get sick in May 1994, I thought I had caught something from one of the kids. It was only when I realized that it was the smell of coffee that was making me throw up did it occur to me that I might be pregnant. We had been being so careful, and I had taken the shot. I checked my appointments and realized I missed an appointment on March 15th to get my shot. Four kids, a husband, and a deadline made me a little frazzled.
    I had to go to the store to get a test. Thank goodness Isabella was the only one at home and the older kids were in school. I couldn't wait for first morning to take it, I just had to know. I felt like an errant teenager locking myself in the bathroom. I don't think I even finished peeing on the stick before the line turned pink. Jason took the news quite well, but I couldn't help but think about being nearly 40 and expecyting a baby. In October, 1994 I got very sick, I became swollen and red, and on the 21st Jason rushed me to the hospital. My blood pressure was through the roof and I suffering preeclampsia. They rushed me to surgery and at 30 weeks gestation Sophia Miranda Holand was born weighing 3lbs 2oz and 15 inches long. She came home at 5 weeks and is already caught up to her agemates.
    We all rang in the new Millenium together, and wrote a little wish for the next millenium. Here are what they are...

Jason Holland, age 48 "My wish is for my kids to grow up happy, healthy, and safe."
    Emily St John Holland, age 45 "My wish is for you all to stop growing up so fast"
    Johnathan Andrew Holland-13 "My wish is to be famous."
    Elliott Jayce Holland-12 "I wish I do good in school."
    Amelia Josephine Holland-10 "I wish to learn to play the piano."
    Isabella Evangeline Holland-6 "A baby doll and macaroni"
    Sophia Miranda Holand-5 "A Puppy."
    Nobody ever said life was easy.

You and William have been married for one year now. Through your Twitter, Formspring, YouTube channel, and fan mail, you get asked the same question over and over: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE KIDS??? You and DH decide maybe you've waited long enough.

How many kids do you have? Roll the dice (GO AS MANY TIMES AS YOU ROLL)
    seven

Child #1
    Odd #: Boy; first & middle names from http://tamarrion.tripod.com/id1.html
    Name: Alexander Felix Kensington

How long passes before Child #2 is born? Roll the dice
    3 or 4: 2 years

Child #2
    Odd #: Boy; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/380/Boys-Names-Moving-Up-Fast
    Name: Theodore Atticus Kensington

How long passes before Child #3 is born? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: 3 years

Child #3
    Even #: Girl; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/37/Girls-N...Than-You-Think
    Name: Beatrice Lydia Kensington

How long passes before Child #4 is born? Roll the dice

Child #4
    Even #: Girl; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/35/Girly-Girl-Names
    Name: Francesca Juliette Kensington

How long passes before Child #5 is born? Roll the dice
    1 or 2: 1 year

Child #5
    Even #: Girl; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/217/Yupster-Names-for-Girls
    Name: Josephine Louisa Kensington

How long passes before Child #6 is born? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: 3 years

Child #6
    Odd #: Boy; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/406/Biblical-Names-for-Boys
    Name: Nathaniel Isaac Kensington

How long passes before Child #7 is born? Roll the dice

Child #7
    Even #: Girl; first & middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/402/Names-...sic-Rock-Songs
    Name: Rosalie Alice Kensington

List everyone in your family (so far) here:
    Victoria Wren {Charbonneau} Kensington (43)
    William John Kensington (46)
    Alexander Felix Kensington (13) "Sasha"
    Theodore Atticus Kensington (11) "Theo"
    Beatrice Lydia Kensington (8) "Bea"
    Francesca Juliette Kensington (6) "Cesca"
    Josephine Louisa Kensington (5) "Josie"
    Nathaniel Isaac Kensington (2) "Nate"
    Rosalie Alice Kensington (nb) "Rose"

To be continued....
    name-loving teenager living in the midwest
    Beatrice ~ Alexandra ~ Lillian ~ Anastasia ~ Josephine ~ Adeline
    Nathaniel ~ Alexander ~ Theodore ~ Frederick ~ Matthias

You and Ben have been married for three years now. Through your Twitter, Formspring, YouTube channel, and fan mail, you get asked the same question over and over: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE KIDS??? You and Ben decide maybe you've waited long enough.

Child #1
    Name: India Louise

How long passes before Child #2 is born? 2 years

Child #2
    Name: Atticus Reid

How long passes before Child #3 is born? 3 years

Child #3
    Name: Josephine Violet (Jo)

How long passes before Child #4 is born? 3 years

Child #4
    Name: Talon Diesel

How long passes before Child #5 is born? 1 year

Child #5
    Name: Edith Madeleine (Edie)

List everyone in your family (so far) here:
    India [9]
    Atticus [7]
    Jo [4]
    Talon [1]
    Edie [nb]
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

You and Brooks have been married for 8 years now. Through your Twitter, Formspring, YouTube channel, and fan mail, you get asked the same question over and over: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE KIDS??? You and DH decide maybe you've waited long enough.

How many kids do you have? 6

Child #1
    Odd #: Boy
    Name: Samuel Alexander

How long passes before Child #2 is born? Roll the dice

Child #2
    Odd #: Boy
    Name: Mason Elijah

How long passes before Child #3 is born? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: 4 years

Child #3