Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Twins??

Twins??

Anyone have twins? What advice can you give a mother going to have twins? Anything will help. Thank you.

From having friends with twins,

try to always treat them as individuals, dont just refer to them as the twins or the Boys/girls. Say this is Sara and Anna or Bob and James.

Dont give them rhyming names (not that I think you would, just saying) and make sure that any nicknames that could happen are not rhyming either. Take Eleanor and Dorothea my friends dad ended up calling them Nora and Dora and they hate it.

Dont take your most favorite name ever that you have been dreaming of your whole life and give it to one of them and leave the other with a name you only like, it just doesnt seem fair.
    Life long Name Nerd
    Thinking about Concieving:

Favorite boys names:
    Timothy Richard, Joseph Richard, Theodore Richard

Fav Girls names
    Juliet Eleanor, Abigail Jewel, Amelia Louise,

Favorites but probably wont use:
    Henry, Caroline, Elizabeth, Edward, Ruth, Walter

I have 12 month old twins. You can do it and it won't be as hard as you think. You just keep doing the things that need to be done, one step at a time, and you will be fine. The care of twins can be very repetitive but it is worth it. We made it through the first year and they are starting to get really cute together. I kept them together a lot as infants and they even shared a crib for a long time. They love each other so much and love being together. Good luck and have fun!
    Mom to: Henry*Violet*Annie*Joseph