Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need advice on combos please

I am 38 weeks with my 3rd. Siblings are Daniel Michael and Sophie Renae. Right now I have it down to Andrew but no one in my family likes it. Husband's not crazy about it. He likes Jordan. I'm afraid its too unisex. I want the middle name to be after my father. His name is Ronnie Dale. Not Ronald, he doesn't like that. SOOOO.. I need help with combos. I guess its
    Andrew Dale
    Andrew Ronnie (don't think that sounds right)
    Andrew Ron
    or
    Jordan Dale
    Jordan Ronnie
    Jordan Ron

Also, family seems to all like just Drew better than Andrew, but I don't think those combos sound good. Please give some opinions. If you can think of a different first name that goes well with Ronnie or Dale let me know also. I appreciate your help.

I like Jordan, but it feels pretty dated to me. Most of the Jordans I know/have met are my age. I definitely see it as a boys' name, though--I know/have met quite a few boys named Jordan, but relatively few (if at all) girls with the name. I think Jordan Dale is very handsome! Jordan Ron is my second choice, followed by Andrew Dale.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think the name Andrew is a better "fit" with Daniel and Sophie. I prefer Andrew Dale as it has the best flow. Jordan is more unisex name and comes in a variety of spellings for each gender (Jordyn, Jorden etc...) but the combo Jordan Dale is sounds nice too.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Well after talking to husband again, he doesn't like my fathers names and so I'm back to square one. He likes nothing but Jordan, which I don't. I just want something that goes well with Sophie and Daniel.

Eli/Elijah
    Ezra
    Owen
    Jonah
    Thomas
    Elliot
    William
    Lucas
    Drew
    Scott

Just a few suggestions. I am not a fan of Jordan. Tell him there are lots of little girls running around named Jordan.