Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Waverly Elizabeth

I'm a little late posting, but our baby girl arrived last month! Waverly Elizabeth was born September 9th. Her big sister, Bronwyn Rebecca, is thrilled to finally have her baby sister here. I am also thrilled (and thankful to my husband for agreeing) that I have been able to give both of my girls names I have loved since I was in high school!

Congrats on your baby girl! Bronwyn and Waverly go together so well!
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

Congrats on the safe arrival of your Virgo baby girl, Waverly Elizabeth. Bronwyn and Waverly make a great sister duo! I'm glad you were able to use your long-time favourite names and your husband was supportive!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congrats! Waverly is just an adorable name. It's a real underused jem in my opinion. It goes wonderfully with Bronwyn.
    Melissa ~ Mummy Bee (Stepmum) to Bethany

Gιяℓѕ ηαмєѕ ι ℓσνє
    Amélie, Bronwyn, Callista, Eden, Emmeline, Imogen, Liliana, Magdalena, Rosalie, Verity, Xanthe.

вσуѕ ηαмєѕ ι ℓσνє
    Alexander, Benjamin, Declan, Keiran, Nathaniel, Niall, Sebastian, Tobias, William 'Liam', Zachary.

Congrats on your new addition!
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn