Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Miss Juniper Mae has arrived!

Our sweet little girl, Juniper Mae has arrived. She was born October 25th (four days past due) and weighed in at 7lb 7oz. She is Sister to four year old Autumn Indigo.

A few of you may remember our difficulty in finding a name both DH and I both loved. Juniper was one that we both liked, but he through off the list because he just couldn't imagine calling her by the full name and didn't like the nn of June. I mentioned a cute nn of June Bug and that totally changed his opinion, of course it will probably be a very short lived nn, but so cute in the meantime!

And there were some middle names we liked more, but his Great Grandmothers mn was Mae and he was very close to her and wanted to use it. I had thought earlier in the naming process of using is as a relation to my Grandmas mn of Faye and mine and my Moms mn of Kay.

She is absolutely beautiful and we are so in love with her!

Congratulations! Juniper Mae and Autumn Indigo are so sweet sisters

Congratulations on Miss Juniper! I love her name, really like the quirky nature vibe that Autumn Indigo and Juniper Mae have.

Brilliant! Congratulations!!!!
    SAHM to Tess, Kaia and Jasper
    Hopeful for Penelope and Emmett someday
    180movie.com
    "The earth, O Lord, is full of your mercy: teach me your laws" Psalm 119:64

So excited to hear of a little Juniper! Congratulations, it's a beautiful combo!