0 0%
  • Matthias

14 56.00%
  • Michael

5 20.00%
  • Miles

6 24.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like Joseph Miles. Miles adds a little punch which I really like. My 1 year old is named Joseph Frank. Great name! We actually have yet to meet any other baby Josephs, believe it or not!
    Mom to: Henry*Violet*Annie*Joseph

Joseph Frank is so sweet : D! I really do love this name. That's interesting you don't know any! It's at #20 with 12,000ish baby boys in 2010 - quite popular, but it's not caught up in all these names that sound like each other (that start with a long a and end in -n, Aiden etc.). I know two little baby Josephs, but, they live far from each other and me, and I know tons of babies : D. It's such a wonderful classic I wouldn't care if I knew lots.

Does he go by Joe, Joey, Joseph, or something else? I'm trying to decide what we'd do - I like them all : D!

We call him Joe a lot. For some reason it is so cute on a fat little baby. We also call him Joseph, Joey, and Joe-Frank.....and Joeburger! lol He has a lot of nicknames. You're right, it is a wonderful classic that any boy or man would be proud to have as his name. I also think it's really handsome and distinguised.
    Mom to: Henry*Violet*Annie*Joseph

I voted for Joseph Miles. I'm usually not crazy about Miles, and I prefer Matthias in general, but I like Joseph Miles more than Joseph Matthias.

Love Joseph, btw! If I ever have a son, he'll probably be Caleb Elias Joseph.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George