Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @dillonsfan01 - I agree that without a last name Alexander Dante seems a little off, but I put it that way because my last name is 2 syllable so to me, it sounded weird when i put Alexander in the middle. You guys can judge that if you like though.

Alexander Dante Thomas VS Dante Alexander Thomas

@mischa - Dorian is rare on boys? I've actually never heard of it used on a girl till I came to this site. I did a search on the SSA Top 1000 and it said that in 100 years, Dorian has never been in the Female Top 1000. I'm not trying seem snippy, even though that's how it seems when I re-read this. I'm just curious.
    Last edited by dantea; October 27th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

Of the 4, my vote goes to Dorian Zane. I have never seen Dorian on a female, so it seems masculine to me.

I actually kinda like all these names, except I'm not fond of Caleb spelled with a K. My absolute favorite, though, is Dorian. Love that name! I've only known one in real life, a guy. I wasn't even aware it had been used as a girl name. I think Zane sounds nice with it too.

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&

Damien Kaleb - Quite the opposite of an earlier post, I think the k is too feminine, not macho. Either spelling of Damien (with an i or e reminds me of the satanic Omen kid) I like Caleb, but I'm not a fan of Damien.
    Alexander Dante - I like it, but the last name is definitley needed.
    Adrian Sterling - I like this combo best.
    Dorian Zane - I, too , only know Dorian to be a boys name. I love Zane, but I'm not sure how I feel about Dorian.

Some suggested switches: Sterling Zane, Zane Sterling, Caleb Alexander, Zane Alexander, or Sterling Dante.

Thanks for all the input! I like your suggestion, corsue, of Caleb Alexander.
    I've known several Damian/Damien's so I feel like the name is coming out of the time when everyone would associate it with The Omen. Hopefully, the people choosing the name (other than myself) are doing so for the real meaning. ^_^

My husband is wanting to spell Adrian -- Adrienne. This is the girls way to spell it right? That's what I told him anyway.

I have 2 more questions:

We love Gage but don't know what to do with it. Suggestions?
    We realized that 3 of 4 boys names end in the -ian sound. In the event we choose to make all 4 end like that, do you have any suggestions for a FN to go with Dante?