Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name Jean for a boy...

Any thoughts on a first name to go with the middle name Jean (for a boy)? I know we should really start off the process with a first name we love but we'd really like to honor a family member with this middle name. We trend towards liking timeless names, but also like some of the retro names coming back into style now. Your ideas are much appreciated!

French or English pronunciation? I'll assume English.

Samuel Jean
    Michael Jean
    David Jean
    Arthur Jean
    Walter Jean
    Franklin Jean
    Thomas Jean

Of this bunch, my favorite is Walter Jean.

Have you considered using the masculine spelling of Jean? Gene. Or is this French?

Thank you for your suggestions! I like Walter Jean as well- but our last name starts with W so I don't think it works. Samuel is another favorite but unfortunately it's already taken by a cousin... I really like Alexander and Theodore as well! We pronouce the name the English way, and I don't consider our immediate family French, but in the extended family it did come from a French background and so was spelled Jean for boys - so I think we'd like to leave it that way, esp. as a middle name a I feel like the masculine vs. feminine (English) spelling is a little less importnant (?)...
    Thanks again for your help!