Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The first name that came to my mind when I read your daughters names was Gavriel. Tovah, Ezri and Gavriel seem to go together. Esai and Ezri seem way too similar and Linus doesnt really match the other names as much I dont think.

What about Judah?

What about Judah as a first name and use Esaias as the middle? I'm definitely with the preceding poster who said Ezri and Esaias are too similar. So use it as a middle. I like Gavriel too. A lot! I also like Asa and Elia, but don't know how Hebrew they are.
    Last edited by tonivit; October 26th, 2011 at 09:23 AM.

Love the idea of Judah. What a great idea with Tovah and Ezri. Also good feedback on the difficulty on pronunciation for Esaias. I would want it pronounced ee-sigh-us or ee-sigh for short.

@babyoneday: Good suggestion. I haven't seen that name before...Would you pronounce Gavriel like Gavin (gah-vin) or like Gabriel (gay-briel)?

Quote Originally Posted by banjo46 View Post
    @babyoneday: Good suggestion. I haven't seen that name before...Would you pronounce Gavriel like Gavin (gah-vin) or like Gabriel (gay-briel)?
    Thanks! Glad you like it. It's actually my friend Rivka's younger brothers name and I thought it matched your style. It's prounounced Gah-vriel, not Gay-vriel if that makes sense. So like Gavin to answer your question. Thats how we all pronounce it here in Australia anyway, not sure if its the proper Hebrew way. He goes by Gav as a nickname. Good luck!