Olivia (12)
    Parker (11)
    Luna (10)
    Harper and Patrick (8)
    Kai (6)
    Poppy (5)
    Sinead (4)
    Arabella, Georgia , Tobias and Levi (2)

Your name is Summer Lane Appleton and you have been dating a handsome, kind and successful Lawyer named Declan James Blackwood for 2 years when he proposes to you. You happily accept and spend the next 15 months planning your dream wedding.
    Describe briefly where you get married and what kind of ceremony you have?
    summer wedding in the mountains, with sea green and pink colors and rustic elements

Where do you go for your honeymoon? If you live in the northern hemisphere you must choose a country in the southern hemisphere. If you live in the southern hemisphere you must choose a country in the northern hemisphere
    Hana Hawaii

Where do you and your husband live? You must choose a country or city that you have never lived in.
    Florence, Italy

You and your hubby are happily married for 2 years before you decide to start trying for children. Within 6 months you are pregnant and you both couldn’t be happier.

(1)
    Patience Ariel Blackwood & Mercy Adora Blackwood

(2)
    Ash Rigby Blackwood & Scarlet Eden Blackwood

(3)
    Hugo Reuben Blackwood

(4)
    Miller Reed Blackwood

(5)
    Haidee Violet Blackwood & Layla Primrose Blackwood

(6)
    Keziah June Blackwood

(7)
    August Lee Blackwood

(8)
    Cedro Marcus Blackwood

(9)
    Moira Eletta Blackwood

(10)
    Felix Phineas Blackwood & Eve Miriam Blackwood
    Last edited by alexa400; April 18th, 2012 at 04:51 PM.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Your name is Samantha Jane Andrews and you have been dating a handsome, kind and successful Lawyer named Aaron Christian Parker for 2 years when her proposes to you. You happily accept and spend the next 3 months planning your dream wedding.
    Beach Wedding

Where do you go for your honeymoon?
    New Zealand

Where do you and your husband live?
    Philadelphia

You and your hubby are happily married for 2 years before you decide to start trying for children. Within 6 months you are pregnant and you both couldn’t be happier.

1. Honor Arabella & Rhett Jamieson
    2. Gray Alcott & Lavender Eden
    3. Ophelia Sage
    4. Thatcher Jude
    5. Sadie Violet & Helena Bryony
    6. Keats Grant, Kane Charles, & Kennedy Maude
    7. Forrest Max
    8. Alba Cassia
    9. Erin Gemma
    10. Barnaby Samson & Eli Magnus

My name is Daphne Elizabeth Miller and I've been dating a handsome, kind and successful Lawyer named Lachlan Samuel Forrester for 4 years now and he's finally proposed to me. We spent 6 months planning our dream wedding in our local Church. It was a small gathering at the actual ceremony but a big celebration in the evening, and it seriously was one of the best days of my life. We jetted off to the Seychelles for our honeymoon, and it was just amazing.

We returned home to London, England and set up our new family home. We spent two amazing years together before deciding to start trying for a baby and within six months I was pregnant, we were so excited. However, we got more than we bargained for and 9 months later along came our fraternal twins Grace Abigail Forrester and Miles Joseph Forrester.

Three years later when little Grace and Miles started preschool, we decided to try for another little one and were blessed with another beautiful daughter Hazel Bethany Forrester.

A year or so passed and we added another beautiful daughter, Lachlan and Miles were beginning to feel out numbered! Our prescious little one was named Olive Magdalene Forrester.

Two years later and we got our wish of another little boy, Bailey James Forrester.

We saw our babies growing up and realised we hadn't finished our family, so along came Sadie Rose and Oscar Linden.

However, we weren't finished there and a year later another set of fraternal twins arrived, so that's Grace and Miles, Sadie and Oscar and now introducing... Kingsley Bear and Keziah Wren.

Three more years passed and we added little August Cato.

One year later we added Etienne Rivo who was named after our amazing holidays in France and Italy.

To complete our family two years later we added identical twin girls

DW: Daphne Elizabeth Forrester [Miller]
    DH: Lachlan Samuel Forrester
    -DD/DS: Grace Abigail Forrester / Miles Joseph Forrester [16]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...y-and-girl.jpg

-DD: Hazel Bethany Forrester [13]
    -DD: Olive Magdalene Forrester [12]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...ul-sisters.jpg
    [R-L: Olive / Hazel]

-DS: Bailey James Forrester [10]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...402386-boy.jpg

-DD/DS: Sadie Rose Forrester / Oscar Linden Forrester [7]
    stock-photo-20027783-children-using-laptop.jpg

-DS/DD: Kingsley Bear Forrester / Keziah Wren Forrester [6]
    stock-photo-17114882-twin-brother-and-sister-children-whisper-secret-full-length.jpg

-DS: August Cato Forrester [3]
    stock-photo-16681952-happy-little-blond-boy-at-the-beach.jpg

-DS: Etienne Rivo Forrester [2]
    stock-photo-9370445-portrait-of-small-boy.jpg

-DD/DD: Madeleine Willow Forrester / Amelia Sunday Forrester [NB]
    stock-photo-1348449-baby-tummy-time.jpg

Grace, Miles, Hazel, Olive, Bailey, Sadie, Oscar, Kingsley, Keziah, August, Etienne, Madeleine & Amelia

Your name is Gemma Annabelle Huntley and you have been dating a handsome, kind and successful Lawyer named Xavier Frederick Barlow for 2 years when her proposes to you. You happily accept and spend the next 12 months planning your dream wedding.
    We are married outside in the garden of the house Xavier grew up in. It is a small ceremony with just family and close friends.

Where do you go for your honeymoon? If you live in the northern hemisphere you must choose a country in the southern hemisphere. If you live in the southern hemisphere you must choose a country in the northern hemisphere.
    We go on our honeymoon to Cambodia.

Where do you and your husband live? You must choose a country or city that you have never lived in.
    After we are married we re-locate to New York city.

1ST: CLEMENCY ALLEGRA "CLEM" (girl)
    2ND: IVORY SEBASTIAN "IVO" (boy)
    3RD: OCTAVIA EVE "TAVI" (girl)
    4TH: PIPER WREN (girl)
    5TH: HENRY CEDAR and HAZEL DELPHINE (boy/girl twins)
    6TH: KAI WOLF, KNOX FINN and KIMBER SAGE (boy/boy/girl triplets)
    7TH: GRIFFIN MAX (boy)
    8TH: INDIO CASSIUS (boy)
    9TH: ETIENNE MASSIMO (boy)
    10TH: ASHER SILAS, MILO GULLIVER and NOAH JUDE (triplet boys)

Gemma and Xavier
    Clem, Ivo, Tavi, Piper, Henry, Hazel, Kai, Knox, Kimber, Griffin, Indio, Etienne, Asher, Milo and Noah