Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Introducing Mariama!!

Hello everyone, Long time since I've been on here, you may or maynot remember me from earlier this year?! Anyway, introducing Mariama Dove Ryan who joins big sister Amiria Fleurette (names are pn MAH-ree-ah-ma and ah-MEEr-ree-ah for those of you unfamiliar with maori names!). Mari arrived a week ago weighing in at a tiny 4lbs 2oz but perfect nonetheless! We went with Mariama in the end despite the concerns with all the same letters etc. We just felt it was the most accessible to western ears as well as being the name that we liked the most!

Love to you all, Jess, Nick, Amy and Mari x

Hi Jessryan, strangely enough, I was just thinking of you and your Maori name search recently and wondered which name you chose in the end. Congrats to you on the safe arrival of Mariama Dove. She's a lovely addition to the family and goes well with Amiria Fleurette. Enjoy your little girls!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congrats, beautiful names!
    Mama to Theodore Adler Emmett "Theo" born April 2, 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

I agree lovely choice and Mariama has beautiful flow. Congratulations!

Was she a premmie and will she be home soon?

All the best,

rollo

Thanks everyone! rollo, she was a few days late actually... just very small for dates! She's perfectly fine though - home the same day she was born. Doctors all commented that she was just half the size of most but in all otherways completely what they expect for a full term but then we are all tiny people so I suppose that could explain it...