DS: Ivan River
    DS: Adrian William
    DD: Amelia Ninette
    DS: Zane Marius
    DD: Emmeline Sophia
    DS: Theo Autry
    DD/DS: Selma Piper and Edward Owen

Names:

Please list all you, your children and their ages!

Megan & Callum (40)
    Temperance (18)
    Barnaby (17)
    Ros (15)
    Autumn (14)
    Layla & Elliott (11)
    Ivan (9)
    Adrian (8)
    Amelia (6)
    Zane (5)
    Emmeline (4)
    Theo (3)
    Selma & Edward (5 months)

Your Name is: Kat Oxx
    Your Husbands Name is: Jason Oxx
    Where do you live? Longmeadow
    What is you and your husbands occupations? Lawyers
    1.Primrose Haven Oxx (Prim)
    2.Oliver Finnegan Oxx (Ollie)
    3.Belinda Amica Oxx (Lindy)
    4. Sunday Grace Oxx (Sunny)
    5.Athena Quin, Lorelei Nona, Creed Rio Oxx (Thea)(Lori) (C.R)
    6.Irving Ash Oxx (Vinie)
    7.Madeline Augusta Oxx (Maddie)
    8. Florence Talullah Oxx (Flora)
    9. Gunner Carlos Oxx (Gun)
    10. Beatrice Lydia Oxx (Trixie)
    11. Charlie Lennon Oxx
    12.Emmet Hudson and Jamison Milo Oxx(Jamie) (Em)

Your Name is: Meghan Elizabeth Whitley
    Your Husbands Name is: Scott Benjamin Whitley
    Where do you live? Boston, Massachusetts
    What is you and your husbands occupations? Educational Psychologist; Chiropractor

(1) If you are right handed you have a boy
    Name: Sampson Carter "Sam"

(2) Your second pregnancy produces a son
    Name: Oliver Nolan

(3) If you wear reading glasses, permanent glasses or contacts you then have a girl.
    Name: Alana Arden

(4) On Valentines day you give birth to a beautiful baby girl
    Name: June Abigail

(5) After a few years of raising your 4 children you decide to add to your family again. You fall pregnant with twins.

Names: Dylan Elliott / Virginia Daisy

(6) If your birthday month is between JanuaryJune you have a boy
    Name: Isaac Forest

(7) If you prefer silver jewellery you have a boy
    Name: Carson James

(8) Soon you are pregnant again, this time with a Girl, she shares the same birthday as her Daddy
    Name: Clara Juliana

(9) On a date night celebrating your wedding anniversary you fall pregnant again, you are one fertile momma! You give birth nine months later to a cute baby boy
    Name: Zane Philip

(10) When your youngest son starts preschool you realise that you may be pregnant again, you take a home test and it confirms you are expecting again. You decide to wait until the birth to find out the gender. Months later you give birth to a happy healthy baby.
    If you wear a watch you have a boy
    Name: Felix Grey

(11) When your youngest baby is only a year old you discover you are expecting again! You cannot believe it! You also decide to keep this baby’s sex a surprise. If your last baby was a boy you give birth to a girl.
    Name: Nessa Ellington

(12) 4 years later at a routine doctor check-up you are told you are expecting again, and with twins! This is most definitely your last pregnancy! If you prefer apples you have BG Twins.
    Names: James Beckett / Gemma Charlotte

The Whitley Family
    Scott, Meghan, Sam, Oliver, Alana, June, Dylan, Virginia, Isaac, Carson, Clara, Zane, Felix, Nessa, James, and Gemma
    - Meghan

My name list

Hi, I'm Harper Lily Matthews and I live with my handsome hubby Lucas Oliver Matthews . We're both in our thirities and loving life with our large family. We live in Auckland, New Zealand, in a very large house that we have both worked really hard for. Lucas is a doctor, while I work as a Primary school teacher and we both love our jobs.

After starting our careers, we agreed that we wanted a large family and soon after the discussion I fell pregnant. 9 months later we were blessed with our beautiful son Elijah Quincy Matthews, whom we named after our Grandparents.

Not so long after having little Elijah, we were blessed with a second son; Beau Rafferty Matthews. Some say it's a little country but we love it, and Rafferty is my maiden name . Elijah was so excited to have a little brother and he took to him so quickly.

Two years later, when Elijah was 4 years old and Wyatt was 2 years old, we decided to try for another baby. We all wanted a little girl in the family, and we finally blessed with a gorgeous pink bundle of joy that we named Arabella Arden Matthews.

Soon after baby name four arrived, another little girl... Winter Sophia Matthews. She was more than perfect for our family.

Four years down the line and the children were growing up fast, I fell pregnant again but this time with girl/girl twins. We had run out of names that we loved until Lucas came up with an idea; to name that after our love for rock and roll. Thus, we came up with Cecelia Iris Matthews and Josephine Sadie Matthews, but they tend to go by Cece and Jojo the most.

After Arabella it was like I just couldn't stop having little girls, so a short while after along cam baby number 7, our prescious little Isadora Snow Matthews.

Lucas was desperate for another little man in the house so we continued trying but unsurprisingly enough we had another girl... Madeline Olivia Matthews, and having recognised her initials she sometimes goes by Little Momma, ha!

Along came the next pink bundle... Clara Elizabeth Matthews, who arrived on Lucas's birthday!

7 girls later we were finally blessed with our third gorgeous little man... Jagger Samuel Matthews.

Five years later when Jagger started preschool, I fell pregnant again! Another little boy arrived and we named him Atticus Darcy Matthews.

Just a year later I fall pregnant with another little one, a surprise baby girl... Poppy Harlow Matthews.

Four later at a doctor check up I'm told that I'm pregnant with TWINS!!! Our last little beauties arrived safely and we named them Milo Beckett Matthews and Scout August Matthews.

Elijah, Beau, Arabella, Winter, Cecelia, Josephine, Isadora, Madeline, Clara, Jagger, Atticus, Poppy, Milo & Scout.

DS: Elijah Quincy (25)
    DS: Beau Rafferty (23)
    DD: Arabella Arden (21)
    DD: Winter Sophia (20)
    DD: Cecelia Iris (17)
    DD: Josephine Sadie (17)
    DD: Isadora Snow (14)
    DD: Clara Elizabeth (13)
    DD: Madeline Olivia (12)
    DS: Jagger Samuel (10)
    DS: Atticus Darcy (5)
    DD: Poppy Harlow (4)
    DS: Milo Beckett (NB)
    DS: Scout August (NB)

(1) If you are right handed you have a boy,
    Name: Bazel Hudson

(2) Your second pregnancy produces a son
    Name: Orion Donahue

3. If you dont need any of those you then have a boy.
    Name: Adonis Nakotah

(4) On Valentines day you give birth to a beautiful baby girl
    Name: November "Nova" Elizabeth

(5) After a few years of raising your 4 children you decide to add to your family again. You fall pregnant with twins.
    If you have straight hair you have GGB
    Names: Eloise Spring, Cooper Elliot, Sadie Clover

(6) If your birthday month is between JanuaryJune you have a boy,
    Name: Irving Sage

(7) If you prefer silver jewellery you have a boy.
    Name: Foster Benjamin

(8) Soon you are pregnant again, this time with a Girl, she shares the same birthday as her Daddy
    Name: Harlow Josephine

(9) On a date night celebrating your wedding anniversary you fall pregnant again, you are one fertile momma! You give birth nine months later to a cute baby boy
    Name: Ryder Gabriel

(10) When your youngest son starts preschool you realise that you may be pregnant again, you take a home test and it confirms you are expecting again. You decide to wait until the birth to find out the gender. Months later you give birth to a happy healthy baby.
    , If you do not wear a watch you have a girl.
    Name: Mirabel Willoughby

(11) When your youngest baby is only a year old you discover you are expecting again! You cannot believe it! You also decide to keep this baby’s sex a surprise. If your last baby was a girl you give birth to a boy.
    Name: Theo Beckett

(12) 4 years later at a routine doctor check-up you are told you are expecting again, and with twins! This is most definitely your last pregnancy!
    If you prefer apples you have BG Twins
    Names: Poppy Adelaide & Jeb Mason