Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: spotting.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I miscarried my second pregnancy at 6 weeks also and I agree although I never felt truly connected to the pregnancy either, it does take some time to get back to "normal" so go easy on yourself. When you are ready to try again, you will likely get pregnant right away and for me, that was the best way of dealing with it, but everyone is different of course.
    Get lots of rest and take care of yourself.
    All the best,
    Sarah

Erin, I am sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. I didn't want to get back on any birth control since I wanted to get pregnant again and sure enough I got pregnant just a few weeks later. I was sad until I got pregnant again and then it all went away. Best of luck!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you feel better (emotionally and physically) soon.

Allison

Really sorry to hear about your mc. I also had a mc at 10/40 in my second pregnancy. I was always v anxious about that pregnancy and didn't have the same sx that I had with the others. Fortunately, I fell pregnant straight afterwards and had my lovely son. Normally no reason why you can't tic straight away following a mc as long as it s complete.
    best wishes

i admire how accepting and healthy your approach to all this is. it sounds like you did everything you could, and your instincts toward the pregnancy sound very strong and it turns out, accurate; as so often our deepest intuition is. i suffered 3 miscarriages when ttc my first baby, all within the first three months. it is difficult every time, as it feels so surreal at such an early stage, when one hasn't had time to connect with the child yet.
    let yourself rest- what you have been through uses such a lot of energy, both emotional and physical.
    i hope you are able to conceive again soon, once you are good and ready

xxxx