Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spotting.

spotting.

Rough weekend... I am spotting a little and never did with my first. Struggling to not freak out. The OB nurse said it was fine as long as it is not bright red and not a lot and I am not crampy.

Trying to take it easy and stay off my feet. I am only 6 weeks along so I know the risk at this stage is decent that I could miscarry and that many women do. I just didn't think it would happen to me...
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

Erin, I understand your anxiety. I had some spotting with one pregnancy and all was fine, but I know it's worrisome. Take it easy, stay in close touch with your doctor, and we are all hoping that everything is okay with you.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Thanks Pam. I really appreciate your kind thoughts.

Can you ask for a scan?
    Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. While a little spotting is normal... this quickly went from just a little to quite a lot with a lot of pain. Sometimes I am okay and rational as I know this happens in 20% of pregnancies... and sometimes I break down and cry. But the crying is getting less and less and in a few days I am sure I will be okay.

The really strange thing out is that I never felt "connected" with this baby. Its almost like a part of me must have known that the pregnancy wasn't good. That is one of the only things that makes me feel better... its like I knew the pregnancy wasn't healthy.

I am going in to see the Dr. tomorrow to find out what is next and how long we have to wait before trying again. Luckily for us we get pregnant very quickly so I am guessing it will be just another couple of months and hopefully we will be on our way.

Thank you all for your kindness.