Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You can't go wrong with John, and definitely not with John Simon Angel! Very classy.
    Normally I would cast my vote for John Frederick, but with a last name like Angel, I have the feeling it should be biblical all the way! So, John Timothy Angel would be really nice too.

I like John a lot, and adore the nickname Johnny. It's a sturdy classic and the combination makes for a very dashing name and all around good guy. And obviously, Johnny Angel isn't boring seeing as there was an old song from the 60s - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4huBAf9LIEM

And now there is a modern singer who goes by Johnny Angel as well. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqm6bSeSSg)\

I like the suggestion of John Simon Angel that others have made and have a few of my own to throw in:

John Lucas Angel
    John Paul Angel
    John David Angel
    John Joseph Angel
    John Henry Angel
    John Matthew Angel
    John Alexander Angel
    John Thomas Angel
    John Daniel Angel
    John Zachary Angel
    John Robert Angel
    John Charles Angel
    John Patrick Angel
    John Christopher Angel
    John Anthony Angel
    John Reuben Angel
    John Stephen Angel

Honestly, John is one of the most common and, well, boring names I can think of. If you really like it, though, you should use it, because it does sound good with your surname, and it is a classic that will age well. I don't feel like John Simon Angel flows very well, but if it has special meaning to you and you like it, then by all means use it.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

I dont find John boring at all. John William is one of my favorite combos.

To me, yes, John has a very boring vibe. It probably has nothing to do with how overused/dated John could probably be, though, and everything to do with my experience with the name. I went through my family tree once, and counted all the Johns and Johnnys, and there were 13 of them! For that reason, I've opted for just Jack to honor my dad, brother, and grandfather (all John Robert), instead. But I think it's great for someone else's child, and I can definitely see its appeal!

John Simon is really cool! I would probably use it as a double-barrel name half the time. John Simon is spunky and fun and classy, and he could always opt to go by just John, Jack, Johnny, or even Simon/Si. John Simon Angel works really well.

I've always liked John Michael, John Micah, and John Benjamin...

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George