Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name to go with Annika...

So, I have one daughter - Annika Rose. Any suggestions on a good name for a sister?

I'm not good at combinations of first/middle names, and any names that anybody can suggest would be great.

I like:

Clara Amorita
    Clara Francesca
    Clara Fiorella
    Luna _____
    Pilar
    Pia Florence
    Claudia Pearl
    _____ Fleur

Any suggestions?

Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard "Mason", Alexander Thomas, Tanner Andrew, & Baby Girl due in January
    Girls: Isabelle Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rosalie Katherine, Rachel Emily, Miranda, Elisabeth, Natalie, Adriana
    Boys: Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Henry, Tyler, Emmett

Thanks

I really like the Pia Francesca combination.

I also like Gretchen/Greta.
    Katerina was on my list a long time ago, and since replaced with a like, however not love, for Catalina.

Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard "Mason", Alexander Thomas, Tanner Andrew, & Baby Girl due in January
    Girls: Isabelle Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rosalie Katherine, Rachel Emily, Miranda, Elisabeth, Natalie, Adriana
    Boys: Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Henry, Tyler, Emmett

Hi! I really like the name Annika : D. It feels very Scandinavian to me, do you like anything like

Freya
    Ingrid
    Sonia/Sonya/Sonja
    Linnea
    Maren
    Elin
    Elinor
    Lena

You can totally leave that tradition obviously, just that these are other nice names in that family.

Of the options your'e considering I like Clara best with Annika, but they would all work well enough. For a MN after a name ending with -a, it usually sounds better to start with a consonant, not another vowel, and many people don't like two names that both end in -a together (though there are tons of exceptions, and I think Pia Francesca is beautiful - maybe not the most natural fit with Annika, but it certainly works).

I could see...
    Annika Rose & Clara Vivian
    Annika Rose & Clara Pearl
    Annika Rose & Clara Natalie
    Annika Rose & Clara Violet (if you don't think the flower thing is too cutesy - I like it).

Hope this is helpful! Good luck!