Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Site Map?

Exclamation Site Map?

When I went to go to the site, instead of directing me to the regular homepage, I ended up on a site map or something. The rest of the site is fine, but I love the home page how it is, and the site map is just a list of all the things on the site. Is this permanent, or just a temporary glitch? (Please say its a glitch!)
    Boys top 5: Ryker*Asher*Clayton*Luca*Theodore
    Girls top 5: Elodie*Cosette*Beatrix*Genevieve*Imogen

I don't know, but I'm experiencing the same thing!

Are y'all still able to search names? I can't search a name or click on linked names within posts either. It just takes me back to the weird site map list page.
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

I'm starting to think the site has been hacked. A lot of weird things keep happening and my computer keeps telling me that nameberry is infected with malware.
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.

MIne seems to have fixed itself. mjeezy13, try scrolling down a ways when you search names. For me it was at the bottom of the page.
    Boys top 5: Ryker*Asher*Clayton*Luca*Theodore
    Girls top 5: Elodie*Cosette*Beatrix*Genevieve*Imogen