Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

How about: Allegra, Apollonia, Avalon, Brynna, Carlyn, Carys, Cordelia, Cosima, Cricket, Dabney, Dixie, Holland, Isadora (you could change the S to a Z to make a slight connection), Janessa, Jessalyn, Octavia, Orianna, Posey, Willa, Xanthe, Yesenia, Zora,
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

What about Delphinia?
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

Magnolia- I'm not loving Magnolia with Mazarine. They have such different feels to me! Magnolia is very cute and sweet...almost too cute next to the lovely Mazarine. However, is you are going to use it, don't worry too much about Maggie. Do you like Nola? Use that instead.

Sophronia- I love Sophronia with Mazarine. I think Maz and Sophie is darling, but that's just me. I know you have a problem with the popularity issue (though it is just a nickname!).

Gwendolyn- I love the name Gwendolyn, especially with Grey. Maz and Gwen is wonderful. Maz and Grey is wonderful, for that matter. I think this one goes well with Adelaide. Gwendolyn Adelaide Grey? Gwendolyn Grey Adelaide? Both lovely. What do you think of Gwyneth?

Lavender- I like Lavender, but I'm not sure I like Lavender French. Too wordy for me. I think it makes a gorgeous middle, though.

Penelope- Penelope/Persephone and Mazarine are very nice, but I think Penelope is too popular with Mazarine and Pepper has too much of a different feel. So nicknamey and cutesy (Don't get me wrong, I adore Pepper, just not with Mazarine). However, if Mazarine starts to go by Maz more often, I think it could work. Pepper and Maz is fantastic. So spunky!

Ottilie- I think this is great with West and Mazarine. Do you like the nickname Tilly? I think that is the most obvious. Rollo's suggestion of Teal is nice, too. Style-wise, I think this is one of your best options. It is similarm but doesn't pigeon-hole you.

Cordelia- I don't like Cordelia nn Coco. But, I really don't have any reason besides that fact that it isn't my style. I think it fows well with Mazarine and I don't think Coco is a stripper name. If it ends up being the one, go for it.

Alright, I'm not sure how helpful all of this will be. I'm quite indecisive. Overall, I think Gwendolyn Adelaide Grey and Ottilie _______ Adeliade are my favorites for you. Good luck with your search!

-Quirk

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    Magnolia Margaret Adelaide is gorgeous, though it might give you something of an M theme - Mazarine and Magnolia.

Still, I think they're different enough that it isn't a huge concern.

From jade06's list, I'm tempted by Leocadia - Mazarine and Leocadia. Too much together? I'm not sure, but I like the idea.
    If you like Leocadia what about something like Lucacia, Lucasta, Ludivine, Ludovic, etc? Theres a name out there, I cant remember exactly thats similar to this but better. If I think of it I will post it.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves