Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rigby & Millers siblings are no longer nameless!

Well, Thanksgiving day sure gave us lots to be thankful for!

On Monday October 10, Douglas, Rigby, Miller and I are pleased to announce the birth of our TWIN GIRLS! After much deliberation, and after seeing their beautiful faces they were named

Wren Charlotte Amity "Birdie"
    Eloise Cleo Bellamy "Lola"

Wren was born at 2:36pm at 5lb 10oz, and Eloise was not far behind, born 2 minutes later at 5lb 6oz. They are currently in the NICU as most twin preemies born at 36 weeks, but they are such champs and on the road to being sent home within the next few days!

As for their names (the most important part to you guys!), the surprise to you would be we DID end up going with 2 middle names! When i brought up the idea of Amity & Bellamy meaning friendship to Douglas, and the lifelong friendship these girls will have, he thought it was the coolest idea, and my sis Amelia is thrilled to be "honoured" too!
    Eloise was almost Cleo, but in the end Eloise won over for being a long time favorite and for being more sophisticated, so we decided to put Cleo in the middle. As many of you know, Eloise honours Eleanor & Elizabeth, and Cleo honors Claudine & Leola!
    Wren was always a front runner after figuring out she could honour Lawrence, and Charlotte honours Charles.

Rig & Mills can't wait for "their girls" to get home, and neither can we!

But seriously guys, i can not thank you enough in the helping to name Birdie & Lola. Who knows what they would have ended up being named had we not found this group of awesome people! Gushy gushy, lovey lovey, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

xoxo infinitely
    Viv, Douglas, Rigby, Miller, Wren & Eloise!!!!!!!
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy

Congratulations! So happy for you, I have been following the thread and I'm so glad you went with, what seemed to me, to be your favourites.
    They are gorgeous names, just like Rigby and Miller.
    Enjoy your girls, best wishes x

Congrats! 2 gorgeous names.
    Melissa ~ Mummy Bee (Stepmum) to Bethany

Gιяℓѕ ηαмєѕ ι ℓσνє
    Amélie, Bronwyn, Callista, Eden, Emmeline, Imogen, Liliana, Magdalena, Rosalie, Verity, Xanthe.

вσуѕ ηαмєѕ ι ℓσνє
    Alexander, Benjamin, Declan, Keiran, Nathaniel, Niall, Sebastian, Tobias, William 'Liam', Zachary.

Viv,
    I was a "lurker" on your thread from the very beginning! For the past two days I've been scanning the threads trying to see what the status of Rigby and Miller's siblings were. I just happened to click on birth announcements, not really expecting to see you here, but here you are! So happy for your family! The girls have BEAUTIFUL names, so worth the hashing and rehashing! I hope you're able to bring them home soon. Congrats again on your splendidly named baby girls!!!

Lovely choices and I'm glad you went for 2 middles, the theme of friendship is so endearing. So glad to see a Wren!! I hope you get your girls home soon.