Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Viola Ruby--this is very sweet! I, too, prefer Violet, which is on my own girls' list, but I think Viola Ruby works a lot better than Violet Ruby, since Violet and Ruby are so descriptive. I'm kinda sad to see your two-MN thing go, though--all of your combos were fabulous!

Tallulah Alice--very sweet, and Lulu is too cute. My sister's real name is Natalie, but I call her Tallie/Tallulah/Lulu more than her actual name. I think Lulu is so adorable, and I love both names. I think I like Alice Tallulah more, but either way is very beautiful.

Adelaide Flora--I don't really see the appeal everyone else does in Adelaide, sorry, and I prefer Fleur to Flora. I think Fleur Adelaide or Adelaide Fleur would be really cute. Ada is okay, but I like Adele more.

Rose Hermione--Hermione has grown on me, but I think I am the only one who sees pretty much no appeal in Rose. :*( I think the flowers are overrated, and I think that translates into my opinion of the name. It's classic, classy, and stunning... just not for me. Rose Hermione seems to be a popular Rose combo on here. I think someone else (@isaberry, maybe?) has it on her list...

India Bluebell--awww! This is so cute. I'm not a huge fan of India--not because of the reasons you listed--I just don't love it. I do think the nn Indie is really cute, though. And Bluebell is perfect with it! Bluebell is a huge GP of mine.

Maya Seraphine--I actually like Maya Seraphina more. I've been loving Seraphina lately, and I think it's stunning with Maya. Maya seems a bit out-of-place on your list, but I love it, regardless. I've been saying it MAY-ah lately, mainly because if I used it, it would be for my grandmother (whose MN was Mae), but MY-ah is really cute and sweet, too...

Ottilie Winter--I've never really been a fan of Ottilie, but Ottilie Winter is just too cute. It has this timeless, ethereal feel to it, and I'm such a sucker for the nn Lily! As for the using such a strongly French name--I'm all for it! I know Battiste is popular in France right now, and I doubt I would be gutsy enough to use that, but I have considered French beauties like Anais and Aurelie many times. I'm such a huge Francophone, haha.

Viola Ruby and Ottilie Winter are my favorites! Good luck!

Viola Ruby- I think I may be one of the only ones who loves Viola. It was my Grandmama's name, and it's goregous! Love it with Ruby.

Tallulah Alice- Though very l heavy, it's a cute combination. I like how it sounds and feels.

Adelaide Flora- I think I would prefer Adelaide Fleur a a bit more. but it's a nice combination. It makes me think of spring.

Rose Hermione- I like this! It's got a very Brittish feel to it, and it's very sweet. I don't mind the Harry Potter thing, Hermione is a great name.

India Bluebell- I've never heard Bluebell before, but I like it with India. India is the sister of Ashley in Gone With the Wind, and that's really the only association for me besides the country, and that doesn't bother me at all.

Maya Seraphine- I don't like Maya very much, but I like it with Seraphine.

Ottilie Winter- How are you pronoucing Ottilie? I pronounce it Oh-Till-ee, and I think it sounds good with Winter.

You have a very nice list, I really like it!
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I may go back to two middles in the future, it just seemed like it was making it so hard to choose ones I really loved! I will definitely use two for my actual children though

I never used to like Adelaide, it's not a problem! In theory I do adore Fleur, but when I say it aloud it sounds like I'm coughing up phlegm So I avoid it for this reason. In my head though, I probably do prefer it to Flora. I also considered Florence, but it didn't sound right.

I have to say, I'm not 100% sold on Rose (or any Rose variants), I just feel like I should use it because I have loved it for so long. It feels a little stagnant to me, but that might be because it's never really been off my list and I'm getting too used to it.

I prefer Seraphina to Seraphine I think, but to me Maya Seraphina sounds like a bit of a mouthful. It's hard for me to get my tongue around all the As! Though I guess that's the issue with Tallulah Alice too.

Also, so glad someone finally shares my love for Bluebell!

Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    I'm pronouncing it more like OTT ih lee, a strong O sound rather than a soft one

Quote Originally Posted by jeannigrace View Post
    It's not just you! Tbh I would ideally have kids earlier than that, but there's an age limit for adopting and that process takes forever!

With Winter, I was wondering that. Is it completely weird to have a Winter who was born in Spring/Summer/Autumn? At my school there was an April who was born in May, she didn't get too much flack for it ... people just thought it was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_1024 View Post
    I know Ruby is a bit of a Marmite name, but it's honouring my close friend so it's the one name on the list I refuse to get rid of.

Do you think Adelaide Florence would be better? I prefer Florence but I'm not sure it sounds right.

Do you think May Seraphina would be a better substitute for Maya Seraphine. I love both, but I think I prefer Maya.
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

I think with month names because they're SO much more common, at least here, it's less of an issue than season names.
    Plenty of novel babies but no real ones for a few more years.
    Currently loving on:
    Siobhan, Eleanor, Catherine, Bridget, Lenore, Matilda, Adelaide, Cosima, Genevieve
    Arthur, William, Percival, Spencer, Henry, Felix, Nathaniel, Gatsby, Holden, Miles
    Fur baby: Roger

So a definite no for a non-Winter baby, even as a middle?
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier