Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name with Eleni?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleni Callista

2 8.00%
  • Eleni Catherine

10 40.00%
  • Eleni Daphne

2 8.00%
  • Eleni Gabrielle

3 12.00%
  • Eleni Giovanna

3 12.00%
  • Eleni Johanna

4 16.00%
  • Eleni Madeleine

3 12.00%
  • Eleni Magdalena

4 16.00%
  • Eleni Renata

5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Callista, Catherine, Daphne, Madeleine, and others...

I posted a little while ago about getting suggestions for Eleni. I've managed to put together a list, but I need help deciding!

Catherine honors my mom, and Madeleine honors my sister/best friend. Giovanna/Johanna honor my dad and brother. I've been trying to get Callista, Daphne, and Gabrielle on my list forever, and I love how Mediterranean Eleni Renata feels to me.

There will be a second MN to honor my baby sister (potentially Rue, Opal, or Noelle, but that's not set).

Also, just wanted to ask an unrelated question... if you want to honor someone, and part of their name is honoring another family member, if I use the name that honors the other family member, does it still honor the person I want to honor? I've been wondering about that lately, since my sister is Natalie Ruth, but Ruth is after our grandmother. I just don't feel like Rue/Ruby/Ruth/etc. honors Tallie as much as something like Noelle, Natalia, or Tallie/Tallulah would... I'm just curious about opinions on that.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; October 1st, 2011 at 10:08 PM.

Eleni Catherine is simply GORGEOUS!
    Veronika, Stephen, & Annora Josephine

Thanks for all the votes so far, ladies! I don't know how to edit my original poll, but I've narrowed it down to three options:

Eleni Callista
    Eleni Daphne
    Eleni Giovanna

Please keep the votes coming! Thanks!

I LOVE Eleni, it's my cousin's name and one of my choices for baby #3. From your 3 choices my favorite is Callista, for sure!

I hadn't read your post so I voted for Eleni Catherine (which I still think is your best bet), but Eleni Calista (only need one L) is my second favourite option