Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gabrielle or Danielle

Trying to decide between names for a character. She'll be either Danielle or Gabrielle, Dani or Gabby. Based on my description, which would fit better?

She has very curly brown hair and brown eyes. She's cute, but not a knockout- a girl who will likely grow into her looks. She does theatre and dancing, but she's not very talented. She plays in the school band, which she's quite good at. She is a follower by heart and clings to the most charismatic girl around. She's generally sweet, but can be a gossip. She's good at school but not brilliant. Her family is Jewish and she has one older brother, named Zach.

Gabrielle/Gabby or Danielle/Dani?

Thanks
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, oliver, julius
    esme, miriam, aliza

current crushes: simone, fenella, hector and lazarus

More likely be Gabriella/Gabi rather than either Gabrielle or Danielle. Have you thought of Dafna, nn Dafi? Are her parents reform or conservative?

Reform! Not religious at all. I'm definitely using either Gabrielle or Danielle though, so you'd think Gabrielle?
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, oliver, julius
    esme, miriam, aliza

current crushes: simone, fenella, hector and lazarus

All the Jewish kids I know are Gabriella, not Gabrielle. But definitely Gabrielle as opposed to Danielle.

yeah, I would go with Gabrielle. The "growing into her looks" thing makes me think of a Gabbi as a child and a Gabrielle once she matures into the true beauty that she is. I like the name Gabrielle better than Danielle (which seems very 80's to me). Gabrielle is a french name but for some reason I feel that it also has jewish heritage. I could be wrong about this, but wanted to throw that out there. GL!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!