Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Your name is Darby Adelaide Hudson and you're a 21 year old Victoria's Secret supermodel living in Malibu, California. You were discovered at a Los Angeles shopping mall when you were 16 and signed a contract with Victoria's Secret when you were 18. You live in a glamorous beach house by yourself, where you host extravagant parties with only the A-list of Hollywood attend. You are currently dating a hotshot actor named Auron Jasper Wilson, who is due to star in the next blockbuster and was labeled one of the most eligible bachelors in the USA.

What color hair do you have? red

What color eyes do you have? gray

How tall are you? 5'8

What does your beach house look like? http://sites.showitfast.com/36683/36...each_homes.jpg

You host a New Year's Eve party at your place and it gets a little out of hand...so much so that the cops are called and it's plastered on the front page of "People" magazine, a topic of gossip for over a month. And, to top it all off, a week after the party you find out you're pregnant. Your boyfriend is commitment-phobic and you know he's not the only guy you're seeing. Plus, a pregnancy will ruin your career. You see only one option: get an abortion.

But a few days after it's done, you begin to feel awful. You can't sleep at night, you're barely eating, and you have nightmares about a baby crying. You start doing drugs and drink a lot. When you show up hungover to a photo shoot, you're fired right on the spot and your boss has you sent into court-order rehab. While you're there, your therapist asks you when this started. You break down and tell her you had an abortion, which you haven't told anyone about. Your therapist tells you that the self-destructive behavior is you subconsciously expressing your guilt over the abortion. After some thought, you agree with her.

You're in rehab for six months and are let out when you fully recover. You decide you can't stay in Malibu, but you're not sure of where to go. Your mom, Yasmine Mae Wilson, died when you were nine years old and your father, Nikolai John Wilson, took off with his mistress to Europe when you were 19 and you haven't heard from him since. You decide to locate your mother's family, whom you haven't seen in years, and find out your mom's sister, your aunt Lorelei, is still living in your mom's home state.

Where does your aunt live? Seattle, Washington

You sell your beach house and move to Seattle. The first thing you do is go to your aunt's house. She answers the door and you're tongue-tied. You manage to introduce yourself and say you're her sister's daughter. She smiles and says that she knows, and that you look just like your mom. She invites you inside and you spend the afternoon with her at her house.

Within 3 months of moving to seattle, you've bought you're own apartment and are planning to go back to school at Seattle University. You've become friends with your aunt, Lorelei Grace Whitman, and her husband, Axel Jack Whitman, whom have two kids, Dahlia Cadence Whitman and Cassidy Dakot Whitman, you also meet your mom's brother, Wesley jack Hudson, his wife Aria Millicent Hudson, and their three kids, Jasper Duke Hudson, Eleri-Mae Aurora Hudson , and Soren James Hudson . You're closest to Dahlia and Cassidy. You're even a bridesmaid at cassidy's wedding.

What does your bridesmaid's dress look like? http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/441...id_Dresses.jpg

A few months after the wedding, you start your first semester of your freshman year at university. You've decided to pursue your secret passion and major in Art. Cassidy's spouse, Damon Jacob James, is a graduate student at the same university you'll be attending and he/she helps you as you get your feet wet as an undergraduate student. He/she is also the one who introduces you to a friend of theirs who is a smart, handsome graduate student, majoring in Art & performance. His name is Jackson Lucas Stephens.

What color hair does he have?black

What color eyes does he have? brown

How tall is he? 6'3

You become friends with jackso and are soon falling head over heels for him. One year after you've met him, the two of you are dating.

To be continued.....
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

Your name is Brianna Marie Campbell and you're a 21 year old Victoria's Secret supermodel living in Malibu, California. You were discovered at a Los Angeles shopping mall when you were 16 and signed a contract with Victoria's Secret when you were 18. You live in a glamorous beach house by yourself, where you host extravagant parties with only the A-list of Hollywood attend. You are currently dating a hotshot actor named Kenny Wormald (lol had to), who is due to star in the next blockbuster and was labeled one of the most eligible bachelors in the USA.

You have black hair, brown eyes and are 5'6" tall.
    The beach house: http://sites.showitfast.com/36683/36...each_homes.jpg

You host a New Year's Eve party at your place and it gets a little out of hand...so much so that the cops are called and it's plastered on the front page of "People" magazine, a topic of gossip for over a month. And, to top it all off, a week after the party you find out you're pregnant. Your boyfriend is commitment-phobic and you know he's not the only guy you're seeing. Plus, a pregnancy will ruin your career. You see only one option: get an abortion.

But a few days after it's done, you begin to feel awful. You can't sleep at night, you're barely eating, and you have nightmares about a baby crying. You start doing drugs and drink a lot. When you show up hungover to a photo shoot, you're fired right on the spot and your boss has you sent into court-order rehab. While you're there, your therapist asks you when this started. You break down and tell her you had an abortion, which you haven't told anyone about. Your therapist tells you that the self-destructive behavior is you subconsciously expressing your guilt over the abortion. After some thought, you agree with her.

You're in rehab for six months and are let out when you fully recover. You decide you can't stay in Malibu, but you're not sure of where to go. Your mom, Chelsea Heather Campbell, died when you were nine years old and your father, Bryan Lee Campbell, took off with his mistress to Europe when you were 19 and you haven't heard from him since. You decide to locate your mother's family, whom you haven't seen in years, and find out your mom's sister, your aunt Rebecca Marie Stevens, is still living in your mom's home state.

You sell your beach house and move to Boston, Massachusetts (lol, that's ironic cause of Kenny). The first thing you do is go to your aunt's house. She answers the door and you're tongue-tied. You manage to introduce yourself and say you're her sister's daughter. She smiles and says that she knows, and that you look just like your mom. She invites you inside and you spend the afternoon with her at her house.

Within 4 months of moving to Boston, you've bought you're own apartment and are planning to go back to school at Northeastern University. You've become friends with your aunt, Rebecca, and her husband, Daniel Adam Stevens, whom have two kids, Andrew "Andy" Tyler Stevens and Hannah Elizabeth Stevens. You also meet your mom's brother, Sean Patrick O'Hara, his wife Kathleen "Kathy" Rose O'Hara, and their three kids, James William O'Hara, Matthew "Matt" Dean O'Hara, and Nicole Lynn O'Hara. You're closest to Hannah and Nicole. You're even a bridesmaid at Nicole's wedding.
    The dress: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/32...id-Dresses.jpg

A few months after the wedding, you start your first semester of your freshman year at university. You've decided to pursue your secret passion and major in Elementary Education. Nicole's spouse, David Austin Reynolds, is a graduate student at the same university you'll be attending and he helps you as you get your feet wet as an undergraduate student. He is also the one who introduces you to a friend of theirs who is a smart, handsome graduate student, majoring in Political Science. His name is Michael "Mike" Allen Foster.

Mike has brown hair, green eyes, and is 6'1" tall.

You become friends with Mike and are soon falling head over heels for him. One year after you've met him, the two of you are dating.

Your name is Lauren Marie and you're a 21 year old Victoria's Secret supermodel living in Malibu, California. You were discovered at a Los Angeles shopping mall when you were 16 and signed a contract with Victoria's Secret when you were 18. You live in a glamorous beach house by yourself, where you host extravagant parties with only the A-list of Hollywood attend. You are currently dating a hotshot actor named Charles Dean, who is due to star in the next blockbuster and was labeled one of the most eligible bachelors in the USA.

Blond Hair
    Brown Eyes
    5’7
    Beach house: http://sites.showitfast.com/36683/36...each_homes.jpg

But a few days after it's done, you begin to feel awful. You can't sleep at night, you're barely eating, and you have nightmares about a baby crying. You start doing drugs and drink a lot. When you show up hung over to a photo shoot, you're fired right on the spot and your boss has you sent into court-order rehab. While you're there, your therapist asks you when this started. You break down and tell her you had an abortion, which you haven't told anyone about. Your therapist tells you that the self-destructive behavior is you subconsciously expressing your guilt over the abortion. After some thought, you agree with her.

You're in rehab for six months and are let out when you fully recover. You decide you can't stay in Malibu, but you're not sure of where to go. Your mom, Theresa died when you were nine years old and your father, Jeffrey, took off with his mistress to Europe when you were 19 and you haven't heard from him since. You decide to locate your mother's family, whom you haven't seen in years, and find out your mom's sister, your aunt Heather, is still living in your mom's home state.

New Orleans, Louisiana

You sell your beach house and move to New Orleans. The first thing you do is go to your aunt's house. She answers the door and you're tongue-tied. You manage to introduce yourself and say you're her sister's daughter. She smiles and says that she knows, and that you look just like your mom. She invites you inside and you spend the afternoon with her at her house.

Within 6 months of moving to New Orleans, you've bought you're own apartment and are planning to go back to school at the University of New Orleans. You've become friends with your aunt, Heather, and her husband, Chad, whom have two kids, Dylan and Danielle. You also meet your mom's brother, Timothy, his wife Jennifer, and their three kids, Savannah, Mason, and Callie. You're closest to Danielle and Callie. You're even a bridesmaid at Callie's wedding.
    Bridesmaid dress: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/441...id_Dresses.jpg

A few months after the wedding, you start your first semester of your freshman year at university. You've decided to pursue your secret passion and major in Teaching. Callie's spouse, Michael, is a graduate student at the same university you'll be attending and he helps you as you get your feet wet as an undergraduate student. He is also the one who introduces you to a friend of theirs who is a smart, handsome graduate student, majoring in Fire Science. His name is James Philip.

Brown Hair
    Hazel Eyes
    6’2

You become friends with James and are soon falling head over heels for him. One year after you've met him, the two of you are dating.

To be continued.....

Behavior, Part 1
    Use this dice to play: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Your name is Tatiana Markova and you're a 21 year old Victoria's Secret supermodel living in Malibu, California. You were discovered at a Los Angeles shopping mall when you were 16 and signed a contract with Victoria's Secret when you were 18. You live in a glamorous beach house by yourself, where you host extravagant parties with only the A-list of Hollywood attend. You are currently dating a hotshot actor named Henry Cavill, who is due to star in the next blockbuster and was labeled one of the most eligible bachelors in the USA.

What color hair do you have?
    2: Blond

What color eyes do you have? Grey

How tall are you? Roll the dice
    5'6

What does your beach house look like?
    3 or 4: http://real-estate-malibu.com/wp-con...ling-hills.jpg

You're in rehab for six months and are let out when you fully recover. You decide you can't stay in Malibu, but you're not sure of where to go. Your mom, Ekaterina, died when you were nine years old and your father, Dmitri, took off with his mistress to Europe when you were 19 and you haven't heard from him since. You decide to locate your mother's family, whom you haven't seen in years, and find out your mom's sister, your aunt Anastasia, is still living in your mom's home state.

Where does your aunt live? New Orleans

You sell your beach house and move to New Orleans. The first thing you do is go to your aunt's house. She answers the door and you're tongue-tied. You manage to introduce yourself and say you're her sister's daughter. She smiles and says that she knows, and that you look just like your mom. She invites you inside and you spend the afternoon with her at her house.

Within 1 month of moving to New Orleans, you've bought you're own apartment and are planning to go back to school at NYU. You've become friends with your aunt, Anastasia, and her husband, Derek, whom have two kids, Sophia and Catherine. You also meet your mom's brother, maksim, his wife Alessandra , and their three kids, Luciana, Lorenzo, and Rosalia. You're closest to Sophia and Catherine. You're even a bridesmaid at Sophia's wedding.

What does your bridesmaid's dress look like? Roll the dice
    4: http://elegantweddingconcept.com/wp-...d-Dresses3.jpg

A few months after the wedding, you start your first semester of your freshman year at university. You've decided to pursue your secret passion and major in History. Catherine's spouse, Henry, is a graduate student at the same university you'll be attending and he/she helps you as you get your feet wet as an undergraduate student. He/she is also the one who introduces you to a friend of theirs who is a smart, handsome graduate student, majoring in English. His name is Aaron.

What color hair does he have? 3: auburn

What color eyes does he have? 1: blue

How tall is he? Roll the dice
    3 or 4: 6'2

You become friends with Aaron and are soon falling head over heels for him. One year after you've met him, the two of you are dating.

To be continued.....
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

My name is Lily Claire Evans and I am a twenty-one Victoria Secret model in Malibu, California. I was discovered while shopping in LA when I was sixteen, and signed a contract with Victoria Secret three years ago. I live in a big beach house by myself and throw big parties for all the A-List celebrities, including Alex Pettyfer, my boyfriend.

I have brown hair and green eyes. I'm short for a model, at 5'6". This is my house: http://sites.showitfast.com/36683/36...each_homes.jpg.

One New Years, I host a huge, crazy party. It gets way out of hand, and I end up pregnant. To keep it quiet, I abort the baby. The stress of it is something I can't handle. I develop insomnia and night terrors and find myself unable to eat. I turn to drinking to get myself through. One day, I show up hungover to a photo shoot and I am fired and ordered to attend therapy.

My therapist asks why I turned to drinking, and I break down and tell her that the pain of losing a child I didn't even want was too unbearable for me to handle. I tell her that I couldn't sleep for months without waking up sobbing and I couldn't eat without throwing it up again. She tells me that my self-destructive behavior is in response to the guilt I felt over the abortion.

I go to rehab for six months. I learn how to express my guilt in a less destructive way. I start sleeping through the night and eating a few meals everyday. When I am released, I leave Malibu and go to live with my aunt in Albany, New York. After a few months, I buy my own apartment. I start enroll myself in University of Albany.

My aunt, Lola, and I are still close. We have tea every week, and her husband, Mike, and kids, Elle and Louis, are the sweetest things, at 12 and 14. I also meet my mom's brother, Thomas, and his wife, Lisa. They have three kids, Will, 16, Olivia, 19 and Hanna, 24. I even get to be a bridesmaid at Hanna's wedding. This is my dress: http://elegantweddingconcept.com/wp-...d-Dresses3.jpg

A few months later, I start on my major at UoA, Journalism. Hanna's husband, Liam, is a graduate student at the university, and he helps me get my feet wet as an undergrad. He introduces me to his best friend, Henry, who is a graduate student in Architecture. He has black hair, blue eyes, and stands tall at 6'2".

A year after we meet, I am twenty-three and he is twenty-four, we are officially dating.