Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    or zola? Also Zia is cute

Like a couple of PP, I thought of Zola, especially since you like the nn Nola.

Thanks for all the suggestions. These are great. I love Zola, but I don't think that we'll be able to get over the fact that I named my first dog "Zolie" (which I loved). I'm going to try on Xanthe and Zia for size. I do like Zinnia a lot too.

I still like Magnolia, but wonder now if it's too matchy with Cecilia? (The Lia ending...) We intended to just match the "Ah" sound.

We also came up with Zariah... I wonder if it's too "Sarah" derivative, but I do like it.
    Last edited by gati; October 2nd, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

LOVE Zenobia and Magnolia. Love. Other suggestions: Zephyra, Zafira and Zarina. I also think Magnolia and Cecilia are great together and not too matchy. The -lia ending and amount of syllables are really the only things similar about them, but the letters vary and the sounds are quite different.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Silveria, Vitellia, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Howell, Theron, Sander

Agree, that Zenobia is a bit much and that Magnolia fits well.

Love the suggestions of Zinnia and Zora.

Zara is nice too, but there's a prominent clothing store chain named Zara, so you might consider that.
    Current top 10:
    Girls: Greta, Gwendolyn, Iris, Irene, Ida, Beatrice, Penelope, Margaret, Hattie, June
    Boys: Henry, Dean, Desmond, Gregory, Arthur, Ingram, Griffith, Russell, Orion, Martin