3. Tallulah Hazel Ivy (Lula)
    4. Eloisa Imogen Blair (Lola)
    5. Adelaide Flora Belle (Ada)
    6. Ottilie Mabel Winter (Tilly) [OT-il-ee]
    7. May Hermione Rosa
    8. Olive Amelia Grace
    9. Eleanor Sylvie Wren
    10. Ramona Lily Eden (Roma)

I'm working on my top 10 for girls at the moment, and I'm not entirely set on the ones I've chosen. The firsts are almost definitely staying, as is the middle name Ruby. Everything else, I'm not sure about. I'm sticking with 2 middles, and I'm not particularly bothered about the "flow" of the sets - but other than that, any suggestions on improvements I can make?

The surname I'm working with atm is 1 syllable and sounds like Heef. But that's not set in stone so I'm not putting too much emphasis on it
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

1. Alice Ruby Matilda- I love Alice, great choice! The flow is very good as well. I do think that the three names together make the combo sound very, very hipster, but overall I like it.
    2. Viola Bluebell Clara [KLAR-uh]- Viola and Clara are fine, but Bluebell is a bit cutesy to me.
    3. Tallulah Hazel Ivy (Lula)- Not a fan of any of these names personally.
    4. Eloisa Imogen Blair (Lola)- Eloisa is fantastic, and I love it with Imogen, but Blair reminds me of the Blair Witch Project. I definitely prefer Claire.
    5. Adelaide Flora Belle (Ada)- One of my favorites on your list! Great combo.
    6. Ottilie Mabel Winter (Tilly) [OT-il-ee]- Not a fan.
    7. May Hermione Rosa- I don't know what it is about this combo, but I think it's stunning! I never would've thought to put these three names together, but it works so well!
    8. Olive Amelia Grace- I strongly dislike Olive, but I think you've balanced it out really well with Amelia Grace as middles. If I had to use Olive as a first, I'd pick these middles to go with it.
    9. Eleanor Sylvie Wren- Love this! Eleanor is one of my favorite names.
    10. Ramona Lily Eden (Roma)- This combo is stunning and Roma is a great nickname! The light Lily really balances out the seriousness of Ramona.

A lot of people think Bluebell is too cutesy, I actually originally had it as a first name though. I pushed myself to put it in the middle slot, I don't think I want to get rid of it just yet! Alternatively, I considered Viola Annabel Clara, I adore Annabel(le) too.

As for the Blair/Claire thing. I do like Claire, but I already have Clara, and I just generally prefer Blair. Do you think the spelling Blaire makes it nicer/softer?
    g e n e v i e v e

Bump
    bump
    bump
    g e n e v i e v e

1. Alice Ruby Matilda - I really love this - I might love a bit more as Alice Matilda Ruby. Either way, it's a great name.

2. Viola Bluebell Clara [KLAR-uh] - I like Bluebell and Clara, but I don't like these together. The La at the end of Viola kind of creates a tongue twister with the beginning of Bluebell, and the end of Bluebell and the beginning of Clara kind of mesh together, too. Stylistically, I think it's great, I really think Bluebell is sweet, especially paired with a serious name like Clara, but the flow is way off for me.

3. Tallulah Hazel Ivy (Lula) - I would personally switch the middles, but it's not a big deal, it's a really nice name. You seem to have a knack for mixing slightly eccentric names and grounding them with something more sensible. I really like the nickname Lula.

4. Eloisa Imogen Blair (Lola) - I LOVE Eloisa Imogen, but I dislike Blair. Not a bad name, just not my thing. I think Claire is prettier.

5. Adelaide Flora Belle (Ada) - Another L heavy name, but Flora Belle is too sweet and Adelaide grounds it.

6. Ottilie Mabel Winter (Tilly) - I adore Ottilie, Mabel Winter is beautiful, great pairing - overall, this one is flawless, IMO.

7. May Hermione Rosa - I love seeing Rosa as an alternative to Rose, Hermione adds the needed punch with something as simple as May up front. While not my favorite names, it's a great combo.

8. Olive Amelia Grace - I LOVE Olive, I'm trying to convince my fiance to add it to our girls list. I don't think Amelia Grace is very impressive, though, to be honest. Suggestions: Olive Cordelia June, Olive Aurelia Joy, Olive Marigold....can't think of another middle for it, but I like those two together for some odd reason.

9. Eleanor Sylvie Wren - Love. I'm really warming up to Wren, lately.

10. Ramona Lily Eden (Roma) - I LOVE Ramona Lily, but I don't like Eden in there, kind of throws off the style for me.
    Last edited by flick; October 1st, 2011 at 05:25 PM.