Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Eulalie - Everyone hates this name (too hard to pronounce). But I love it so much I don't care : )
    Mercedes - The association with the car killed it for everyone but my mother, who knew someone with the name.
    Esme - They said it sounded like an old smoking redneck yelling.
    Lucas - My mother thought for the longest time that this was entirely too close to Lucifer. Now that she knows several saints bore the name, she was (somewhat) reconciled.
    Cricket Casimir Remy Wolfgang Otto Nightingale Fox Peregrine

Sylvie Dandelion Liesl Buttercup Phoebe Sunshine Rosemary Newt

Blanchefleur Innogen Maguelonne Edelweiss Dart Leodegraunce Cosmos

Most of the names I love get bad reactions from my family. I think our naming styles are just too different.

They have not liked:
    Henry
    Silas
    Lucia
    Violet
    Thaddeus
    Titus
    Amelia
    Phineas
    Ezra
    Leif
    21 year old name lover
    Currently obsessed with Charlotte - Eva- Norah - Alice - Sylvia - Stella & Ezra - Henry - Jonas - August - Atticus - Levi
    United States

For girls I really like Pixie and Peaches, but these names are disliked due to the celebrity factor. Another name I love is Gertrude, but the name Gertrude is hated by so many people. I also think Gertie is an adorable nickname.

For boys I love Humphrey, Bertie, Digby, Shiloh and Bear.

I've always loved Angeline, but whenever I bring it up people always turn up their noses in disgust (literally). Another one they hate is Brooklyn, which is one of my guilty pleasure names.
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

I love Darcy for a boy (Mr.Darcy from Pride and Prejudice is the love of my life ) but no one else seems to like it, they think it's too feminine for a boy