Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Eulalie - Everyone hates this name (too hard to pronounce). But I love it so much I don't care : )
    Mercedes - The association with the car killed it for everyone but my mother, who knew someone with the name.
    Esme - They said it sounded like an old smoking redneck yelling.
    Lucas - My mother thought for the longest time that this was entirely too close to Lucifer. Now that she knows several saints bore the name, she was (somewhat) reconciled.
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Ransom-Jude Matthias-Damian Pascal-Eli Constantine

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Aster-Maura Francesca

Honor-Elisabeta-Maeve-Afton-Ophelia-Calhoun-Ishmael-Arthur-Monroe-Sasha

Most of the names I love get bad reactions from my family. I think our naming styles are just too different.

They have not liked:
    Henry
    Silas
    Lucia
    Violet
    Thaddeus
    Titus
    Amelia
    Phineas
    Ezra
    Leif
    19 year old name lover
    Currently obsessed with Charlotte Eve & Jude Oliver
    United States

For girls I really like Pixie and Peaches, but these names are disliked due to the celebrity factor. Another name I love is Gertrude, but the name Gertrude is hated by so many people. I also think Gertie is an adorable nickname.

For boys I love Humphrey, Bertie, Digby, Shiloh and Bear.

I've always loved Angeline, but whenever I bring it up people always turn up their noses in disgust (literally). Another one they hate is Brooklyn, which is one of my guilty pleasure names.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I love Darcy for a boy (Mr.Darcy from Pride and Prejudice is the love of my life ) but no one else seems to like it, they think it's too feminine for a boy