Results 186 to 190 of 325
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
July 25th, 2013 11:04 PM #186Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
1. A baby boy named after his grandfather in the army - Harry James
2. A 9th grader with a serious attitude problem. - Jordan Laticia
3. An adopted little girl with two mothers - Norah Cecilia
4. A 16 year old boy with a troubled past who has recently straightened out - Lucas Christian
5. A newborn miracle baby girl - Blessing Noel
1. Twin girls with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.
2. A swedish woman learning to speak english.
3. A Football Player who is 6'7" tall.
4. An old woman with braided grey hair.
5. A pre-school boy who just bit the teacher!
Last edited by jamee29; July 25th, 2013 at 11:06 PM.
July 26th, 2013 12:17 AM #188
1. Twin girls with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Hannah Faith and Emily Joy
2. A Swedish woman learning to speak English. Kiersten Dagny
3. A Football Player who is 6'7" tall. Eric Fitzwilliam
4. An old woman with braided grey hair. Agnes Evelina
5. A pre-school boy who just bit the teacher! Henry Alexander
1. A middle child with 5 older and 5 younger siblings.
2. A movie star that has been in over 40 movies.
3. A woman who owns 5 fast-food-franchise locations and is quite wealthy.
4. A little boy who wishes his baby sister would disappear.
5. A 13-year-old girl who is very isolated and scared of everything.~catalina~
courage is what it takes
to stand up and speak
courage is also what it takes
to sit down and listen
July 27th, 2013 03:13 PM #190
1. A middle child with 5 older and 5 younger siblings. Easton Hayes
2. A movie star that has been in over 40 movies. Oliver Dane
3. A woman who owns 5 fast-food-franchise locations and is quite wealthy. Janice Pauline
4. A little boy who wishes his baby sister would disappear. Toby William
5. A 13-year-old girl who is very isolated and scared of everything. Clara Beth
1. A Struggling male actor, 22, dark hair, tall.
2. The first child of two A-List , Oscar winning, movie stars.
3. A young man who writes poetry in the 1880s.
4. Twin boys of a succesful English soccer player.
5. A 50 year old woman, she is an editor of a succesful magazine.August, Flynn, Hayes, River, Max, Indigo, Roux, Cy, Casper, Orson
Clementine, Clover, Enid, Cosima, Henrietta, Delphine, June, Saffron
July 27th, 2013 04:10 PM #192
Holiday Wren (most famous actors name their children funky names, so... yeah )
Piers Jasper and Kingston Charles
1. a teen girl who always has ink marks on her hands from writing and working on her story
2. a middle aged man who only wears suits with colorful and patterned ties
3. Irish twins (girl and boy) who are both 9 years old
4. an old woman with trophies in her room
5. a 20 year old man who plays volleyballFrost Kai Luke Oisin Wolf Xander
Cassia Elodie Luna Maeve
July 27th, 2013 04:23 PM #194Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Wolverhampton, England
1. A teen girl who always has ink marks on her hands from writing and working on her story: Hermione Amelia
2. A middle aged man who wears suits with colorful and patterned ties: Michael Peter
3. Irish twins (Girl and Boy) who are 9 years old: Niall James & Maeghan Elizabeth
4. An old women with trophies in her room: Dorothy Beatrice
5. A 20 year old man who plays volleyball: Tanner Benjamin
1. A teenage boy in a boy band:
2. A women who works as a Dentist:
3. A six year old boy with dyslexia
4. A 15 year old girl who likes art:
5. A young aspiring actor:I'm Hermione and I'm 17 years old and I love names and One Direction.
Favorite Girls Names: Carly, Cher, Demi, Lana, Lani, Samantha, Holly, Amelia, Madeline, Isabella, Chloe, Victoria, Violet & Savannah
Favorite Boys Names: Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Benjamin, Dylan, Cody, Connor, Logan, Colton, Elijah, James, William, Kellin & Edward