Results 186 to 190 of 330
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
July 25th, 2013 11:04 PM #186Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
1. A baby boy named after his grandfather in the army - Harry James
2. A 9th grader with a serious attitude problem. - Jordan Laticia
3. An adopted little girl with two mothers - Norah Cecilia
4. A 16 year old boy with a troubled past who has recently straightened out - Lucas Christian
5. A newborn miracle baby girl - Blessing Noel
1. Twin girls with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.
2. A swedish woman learning to speak english.
3. A Football Player who is 6'7" tall.
4. An old woman with braided grey hair.
5. A pre-school boy who just bit the teacher!
Last edited by jamee29; July 25th, 2013 at 11:06 PM.
July 26th, 2013 12:17 AM #188
1. Twin girls with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Hannah Faith and Emily Joy
2. A Swedish woman learning to speak English. Kiersten Dagny
3. A Football Player who is 6'7" tall. Eric Fitzwilliam
4. An old woman with braided grey hair. Agnes Evelina
5. A pre-school boy who just bit the teacher! Henry Alexander
1. A middle child with 5 older and 5 younger siblings.
2. A movie star that has been in over 40 movies.
3. A woman who owns 5 fast-food-franchise locations and is quite wealthy.
4. A little boy who wishes his baby sister would disappear.
5. A 13-year-old girl who is very isolated and scared of everything.~Tali~
Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine
Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden
July 27th, 2013 03:13 PM #190
1. A middle child with 5 older and 5 younger siblings. Easton Hayes
2. A movie star that has been in over 40 movies. Oliver Dane
3. A woman who owns 5 fast-food-franchise locations and is quite wealthy. Janice Pauline
4. A little boy who wishes his baby sister would disappear. Toby William
5. A 13-year-old girl who is very isolated and scared of everything. Clara Beth
1. A Struggling male actor, 22, dark hair, tall.
2. The first child of two A-List , Oscar winning, movie stars.
3. A young man who writes poetry in the 1880s.
4. Twin boys of a succesful English soccer player.
5. A 50 year old woman, she is an editor of a succesful magazine.Clementine, Agnes, Clover, Autumn, Maxine, Frances, Alaska
Theodora, Adelaide, Bohemia, Wilhelmina, Henrietta, Enid
August, Winter, Jude, Indigo, Cyan, Sullivan, Hayes, River,
Phineas, Rafferty, Casper, Max, Bastian, Roux, Dashiell, Kit,
July 27th, 2013 04:10 PM #192
Holiday Wren (most famous actors name their children funky names, so... yeah )
Piers Jasper and Kingston Charles
1. a teen girl who always has ink marks on her hands from writing and working on her story
2. a middle aged man who only wears suits with colorful and patterned ties
3. Irish twins (girl and boy) who are both 9 years old
4. an old woman with trophies in her room
5. a 20 year old man who plays volleyballMy favorite names are currently under construction. In the meantime, enjoy this clip of an adorable cat: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472943340/
July 27th, 2013 04:23 PM #194Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Wolverhampton, England
1. A teen girl who always has ink marks on her hands from writing and working on her story: Hermione Amelia
2. A middle aged man who wears suits with colorful and patterned ties: Michael Peter
3. Irish twins (Girl and Boy) who are 9 years old: Niall James & Maeghan Elizabeth
4. An old women with trophies in her room: Dorothy Beatrice
5. A 20 year old man who plays volleyball: Tanner Benjamin
1. A teenage boy in a boy band:
2. A women who works as a Dentist:
3. A six year old boy with dyslexia
4. A 15 year old girl who likes art:
5. A young aspiring actor:🌠I'm Hermione and I'm 18 years old and I love names and One Direction.
Girl Names: Ella, Hermione, Amelia, Isabella, Madeline, Samantha, Lucy, Charlotte, Victoria, Alexandra, Emma, Chloe, Abigail, Zoey, & Noelle
Boy Names: Ashton, Luke, Liam, James, Nicholas, Louis, Cody, Connor, Jacob, Edward, Logan, Reid, Harry, Christopher, & Joseph