Results 1 to 5 of 347
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
May 8th, 2013 03:36 PM #21
1. The show-off genius boy in school - Zachary Jordan
2. The bitter old women who never found love - Ethel Portia
3. A girl who is obsessed with olden things and history - Catherine Helena
4. A pyschopathic women scientist - Winona Dixie
5. A boy who is a complete pushover - Lloyd Martin
1. The brilliant boy in math and science class who builds robots in his spare time.
2. The friendly gray-haired male cashier.
3. The girl who is always singing and snapping her fingers - she has a beat.
4. The boy who has all girl friends.
5. The girl who stutters in conversations but is a brilliant actress.