Results 31 to 35 of 365
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
February 8th, 2012 05:32 PM #31Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
1. An exchange studen from Germany. Boy or girl. - Roger Humphrey
2. A 5 year old little girl from the country side. - Paisley Cheyenne
3. Hyper active, boys boy. Preteens. - Jackson Richard
4. A young, free spirited girl names her baby girl. - Indigo Rose
5. A crime solver woman, in her early 30's. - Kimberly Pamela
1. A precher's daughter -
2. A male artist's child -
3. A Russian future super model -
4. A train conductor -
5. A strict military general -
February 8th, 2012 05:47 PM #33Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
1. A precher's daughter - Hannah Elisabeth
2. A male artist's child - Allaxane Rose
3. A Russian future super model - Roksana Natalya
4. A train conductor - Brett James
5. A strict military general - Robert Wendall
1. A brave little girl with no sight, born to a teenager:
2. A teenager who has red sharpie words up her arms:
3. A just-out-of college male who can't read a map:
4. His girlfriend, a brat with way to much makeup on:
5. A three-year-old boy who has black hair and black eyes:Kaelynn Mae, 15, Writer/Music Enthusiast
I'm mostly here to write lists and find names for my characters.
Currently adoring: Alice and Holden
February 9th, 2012 12:20 AM #35Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
1. A brave little girl with no sight, born to a teenager: Anna Kate
2. A teenager who has red sharpie words up her arms: Piper Scarlette
3. A just-out-of college male who can't read a map: Sean Gregory
4. His girlfriend, a brat with way to much makeup on: Brittany Jade
5. A three-year-old boy who has black hair and black eyes: Cullen Jarod
1. A new Harry Potter Character.
2. A Greek family fortune heir.
3. A very tall, female corporate CEO.
4. A young, intelligent novelist/writer w/ glasses.
5. An environmentalist vegan who lives in a treehouse.
Last edited by meredith; February 9th, 2012 at 12:24 AM.
February 9th, 2012 06:31 AM #37
1. A new Harry Potter Character. Paloma Isabel Patil (a ravenclaw and Padma's daughter )
2. A Greek family fortune heir. Gia Ione
3. A very tall, female corporate CEO. Allen Timothy
4. A young, intelligent novelist/writer w/ glasses. Charles Samuel
5. An environmentalist vegan who lives in a treehouse. - Emily Aaronson
1. A wealthy young girl growing up in the late 1800's
2. Two little twin girls with blonde hair and blue eyes
3. A dowdy housekeeper in a mystery series
4. An elderly man in the future.
5. A child, living in New York City, who is homeschooled.
Last edited by cupcakelove888; February 9th, 2012 at 06:34 AM.
February 9th, 2012 08:36 AM #39
1. Name of a male artist: Vincent Henry
2. Name of a baby girl conceived on the beach: Cordelia Grace
3. Name of a math teacher's son: Isaac Albert
4. Name of a Iraq War Veteran's daughter: Abigail Sarah
5. Name of a baby girl born on St Patrick's Day: Shannon Maeve
1.Name of a Girl born on Valentine's day:
2.Name of a preacher's son:
3.Name of the daughter of a scientist:
4.Name of an artsy teenager:
5.Name of the first daughter of a lesbian couple:BoysWilliam, James, Thomas, Isaac, Elias, Oisin, Henry, Nolan, Ronan, Orson, Ephraim, Arthur, Robert, Finn, Jude, Kieran, Maxwell, Kellan, Leander, Josiah, Edmund, Gideon, Samuel, Oscar, Vincent
GirlsAlice, Orla, Eleanor, Celia, Audrey, Genevieve, Honora, Cordelia, Ivy, Marigold, Sybil, Anna, Moira, Susanna, Veronica, Harriet, Aria, Vivienne, Edith, Helena, Charlotte, Isla, Magdalena, Rosalind, Violet