Results 56 to 60 of 365
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
February 28th, 2012 02:30 PM #56Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
1. A patriotic family's daughter -Liberty Gloria
2. The twins of a crazy, hollywood celebrity - Lava Jayne & Zeus Aloysious
3. The daughter of a nature loving family - Secuoia Wren
4. A son of your best friend who has good taste in names - Tate Archer
5. Your aunt's child (choose gender) that has a name that is closely rhymed - Luna Miruna
1. A new baby girl named after ancient greek goddesses
2. The waspy parents who named her
3. The hippie midwife the parents used to deliver
4. The swedish aupair they will hire
5. The twins that live in the name upper east side neighborhood
February 29th, 2012 02:16 PM #58Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
1. A new baby girl named after ancient greek goddesses-Iris Alethia
2. The waspy parents who named her-Trip Carter & Molly Blair
3. The hippie midwife the parents used to deliver-Autumn Rose
4. The swedish aupair they will hire-Malin Vera
5. The twins that live in the name upper east side neighborhood-Afton Grace & Bronte Quinn
1. The red haired, brown eyed woman sitting in front of you on the subway
2. The history professor that lives next door to you
3. The mailman who always says hi when he sees you
4. The bully that beat up your son yesterday
5. The teenage girl who just took your fast food orderCurrent Favorites: Emmeline, Claire, Verity, Jane, Iris, Starling, Mercy, Josephine, Acacia, Gemma, Maura, Quinn, Kenzie, Molly, Henrietta, Elodie, Nova, Virginia, Noor, Schuyler
Caspian, Rafferty, Jameson, Phoenix, August, Bennett, Soren, Jory, Callen, Mercer, Asa, Josiah, Grayson, Holden, Kai, Jasper, Charlie, Adlai, Liam, Ashley
February 29th, 2012 06:26 PM #60
1. The red haired, brown eyed woman sitting in front of you on the subway - Jane Elizabeth
2. The history professor that lives next door to you - Daniel Cormac
3. The mailman who always says hi when he sees you - Richard Anthony
4. The bully that beat up your son yesterday - Rex Alexander
5. The teenage girl who just took your fast food order - Becca Rae
1. The secretary at your dentist's office
2. The newborn son of a racecar driver
3. The pigtailed little girl who just gave you a lollipop
4. Your best friend's mean stepmom
5. The boy who helped you pick up your papers in the hallway at school♥ My Favorite Names Right Now ♥
Calla Verity & August Luke
Blythe Matilda & Finn Malachy
March 4th, 2012 06:34 PM #62
1. Emma Lillith
2. Draco Harley
3. Abigail "Abbey" June
4. Isobel Victora May
5. Kaleb Joseph
1. That little girl you babysat at the rich apartment
2. The boy that won't pull away from his Sherlock Holmes book
3. Your neighbor that works at the zoo.
4. The old woman that made you cookies when you were younger
5. That little boy with a dinosaur Bob action figure.My favorite names!
Seraphina, Aurora, Belle, Tabitha
Cyan, Kaleb, Mark, Jacob
March 4th, 2012 09:02 PM #64
1. Calista Josephine
2. Hadley Nathaniel
3. Jessamine Coral "Jess"
4. Margaret Tabitha "Maggie"
5. Carter Jeremiah
1. The baby girl of two history professors.
2. The twin boys of a mystery thriller novelist and a fresco restorer.
3. That mother of the blind little boy down the street.
4. The hyperactive little boy in your kindergarten class.
5. The piano prodigy playing in a concert hall.Ashley
twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist
Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus
I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
Chapter 2 is now up!!