Results 46 to 50 of 334
Thread: What Name Comes to Mind
February 18th, 2012 12:49 PM #46Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
1. Your 3rd grade boyfriend - Nolan Patrick
2. Your 6 year old daughter - Posey Madeline
3. Your daughter's doll - Felicity Adele
4. The name of the drink you just ordered - Dark Side of the Moon
5. Your yoga instructor - Sage Finola
1. Your boss at your new job in England
2. The flight attendant on your flight to UK
3. Your new british roommate
4. The street you live on in London
5. Your great aunt who lives the british country side
February 18th, 2012 02:30 PM #48
1. Your boss at your new job in England - Arthur Daniel
2. The flight attendant on your flight to UK - Violet Clara
3. Your new British roommate - Alice Bryony
4. The street you live on in London - Richmond Street
5. Your great aunt who lives the British country side - Edith Octavia
1. A preacher's rebellious daughter
2. The captain of the high school football team
3. A 20's something redhead that's into 1970s vintage clothing
4. The only son of two astronauts
5. An elderly widow who lives across the street and loves catsBoys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij
February 18th, 2012 02:49 PM #50
1. Dahlia Eve
2. Justin Romeo
3. Jackson Kaleb
4. Arrow Starlit
5. Fiona Gaia
1. The twin daughters of the (fake) most famous pop singers in the universe.
2. The boy who spends every waking second on Nameberry.
3. The daughter of a sumo wrestler.
4. The fourty year old [I]man[I] Monster (You know, a Lady Gaga fan.)
5. The wanna-be model next door.
February 19th, 2012 07:55 PM #52Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
1. Arlo Sunniva & Belarus Ismene
2. John Desmond
4. Damon Reginald
5. Melissa Jane
1. A bookish, pretentious student getting a PhD in medieval literature
2. The daughter of a successful model and a failed rock star
3. A high school girl who aspires to marry rich and maybe be famous
4. An aspiring screenwriter
5. An elderly zookeeper
February 19th, 2012 08:08 PM #54
1. Alicia Catherine
2. Bliss Amandine
3. Jackie Ann
4. Cade Dawson
5. Lawrence Michael
1. A shy, peaceful, daydreaming girl.
2. A boy who can't even talk on the phone without picking at his guitar, even though he'll never be any good at it.
3. The daughter of a Russian ballerina and a Swedish poet.
4. The stuck up girl with her head buried in fashion magazines who treats everyone like minions.
5. A sweet grandmother who lives in a big forest cottage that bakes the best apple pie in the world.Avia | Blair | Caroline | Catalina | Cecily | Claudia | Elara | Erica | Evangeline | Freya
Genevieve | Isaline | Juliette | Kaia | Lilia | Quinn | Sasha | Scarlett | Vienna | Violet
Alexander | Arthur | August | Brock | Callum | Chase | Cole | Eric | George | Gideon
Isaac | Jasper | Julian | Lars | Rhett | Rordan | Shane | Thomas | Tristan | Walker