Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ack! I cannot decide!

Okay. When I had my first two I literally had the names set the day before Emma Rose was born and the day Milla Paige was born is when I decided on her name but this one I need to have it before then. I currently have a few choices but so many do not like them even when they have special meaning to me.

1.) Astrid Grace -- I love Astrid I wanted to name Milla Astrid but my husband at the time nixed it because he is Irish and thought of a$$ when he heard such a lovely name.

2.) Freya Signe -- again love it very much and my best friend here in Norway is named Signe and I want to honor the woman who took me and my two eldest in when we had no where to go.

3.) Sophie Anais -- the name of a dear friend I had while I lived in france when I was in my early twenties who died two years ago

4.) Niamh Saoirse -- my grandmother's name... my father really wants this name for his newest granddaughter to honor my roots

5.) Ada Gwendolyn -- my mother adores this choice since it goes with my welsh roots. I adore Ada... but wonder if it rhymes too much with my Em and Mimi

Proud Momma of Emma Rose age 5 and Milla Paige age 3 and soon to be baby girl #3

Sophie Anais is my favorite. It's so sweet and French, and both names have been serious considerations for my own short list. Anneliese Sophie Kate is on my list, and I nearly added Rachel Anais Evangeline to my list. I think Emma Rose, Milla Paige, and Sophie Anais are great together!

All your combos are great, but Sophie Anais is my very favorite!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

My favorites are Signe and Anais. Signe Anais? I think that combo is gorgeous (depending on how it sounds with the last name, of course). I do like Astrid, but if your husband strongly dislikes it, it's probably not the best choice. Also, I like Ada, but I feel that having all 3 girls' names ending with the same sound, seems kind of cutesy and/or contrived.

I think the answer is obvious to all Berries, and me....'Sophie Anais' is the best seeing the other possibilities so wretched. And there goes another point for Sophie, the Soc. Sec. champion of 2011.

Enguerrand, did you just call her names wretched? Seriously? That's totally rude!

I LOVE Astrid Grace (I'm assuming that either you and your husband are separated or that this is a child from a new relationship) and Freya Signe!
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.