Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Congratulations on six beautifully named kids!
    Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
    Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas

Congrats on the safe arrival of your twins, Sebastian Leo and Eleanor Charlotte! I love their names and they go so well with their older siblings, Edward Dominic, Adelaide Bellatrix, Isaac Ambrose and Oliver August. Wow, you really know how to name children, don't you? Enjoy them!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congrats!

Who is the child in your avatar? I've seen this image before in a magazine, I'm sure of it.

Talking

Oops, my mistake. It appears several different people are using that exact same photo on other message boards and blogs. I think it was a magazine scan. I'm a little surprised you would not use a photo of one of your own lovely children, but I certainly respect your right to privacy

There was another member here with a child called, funnily enough, Leo Sebastian. She also used Ambrose. What a coincidence! Must be the special brand of Nameberry drink mix.

I guess a response is not going to happen