Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Our twins are here

We are now finally a family of 8!
    Our twins was born via C-section 9/21/11. They are both doing great and we can't wait to bring them home.
    We decided to name them Sebastian Leo and Eleanor Charlotte. Before they were born we were pretty much set on Sebastian Jude and Eleanor Eyre, but we (or was it I?) changed our minds when we saw them. Thankfully Sebastian and Eleanor fits them perfectly!

They join older siblings Edward Dominic, Adelaide Bellatrix, Isaac Ambrose and Oliver August.

And I want to say a BIG thank you to all the berries that helped us name them, we couldn't have done it without you!

~ Rosemary
    Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11) and Felix ('14)

I love the names you finally went with! They are gorgeous and it in perfectly with Edward, Adelaide, Isaac and Oliver. What a great sib-set. I wish you all the best with them. So gorgeous!!
    Currently loving:
    Evelyn Hazel nn Evie, Mabel Coralie, Violet Sophie, Sophie Florence, Daisy Beatrice, Ivy Adelaide and Elsa Primrose
    Noah Reid, George Timothy, Rory Hugo, Henry Atticus, Charles Nathaniel nn Charlie, Oscar Tobias and Harvey Thomas

Congrats on the twins! Sebastian Leo and Eleanor Charlotte are perfect.
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Juniper, Lydia, Magnolia, Mira/Mirabel, Quinn, Summer, Tessa, Vesper, Zelda

Archer Gregory James . Hugo/Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Arlo, Asher, August, Beau, Bodhi, Dominic, Ezra, Forrest, Grey, Julius, Theodore

Oh my goodness, congrats to you all! I love the names! Sebastian Leo and Eleanor Charlotte are just perfect together.
    Last edited by kyemsma; September 25th, 2011 at 11:11 AM.

Congratulations! What lovely names you've chosen - for all six of your little ones.