Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My name is Amélie Josefa; my mother is French and my father is German. I'm 22 and I have curly brown hair and brown eyes.
    My first job with the company was in the advertising department; my first job with the company was in South Africa. I was stationed in the legislative capital, Cape Town.
    In Cape Town, I had the time of my life, making new friends and having new experiences. Being trilingual helped a lot with my job and my social life, as there are a few notable similarities between German and Afrikaans, but French is rather obscure and not many people around seemed to speak it. I was very surprised when I heard two people speaking French on the bus home from work.
    I wouldn't have said anything, but then I got a call from my best friend, Isabelle, who is also fluent in French. Naturally, we conversed in French, and when the guy and girl in front of me heard, they turned around and smiled. When I finished my conversation, we started chatting and discovered that we have roots in similar countries- they're twins, with an Austrian mother and Belgian father.
    His name is Franz Hugo Laurent, and her name is Elisabeth Johanna Laurent (she goes by Elise). They're 24, with straight blonde hair and brown eyes.
    I became very good friends with the twins, and after being introduced to their wonderful mother, Rose, and their weary but pleasant father, Édouard, I was considered part of the family.
    Four years after having moved To Cape Town, my job was going perfectly and I had moved into a bigger house in a calmer area of the city. I was also closer than ever to the twins I met on the bus, especially Franz. We dated for six months before he proposed, and I accepted, of course. He proposed on a yacht at sunset. The ring was perfect, an antique Victorian gold ring with intricate etchings, set with three small rubies.
    We got married at a hotel in autumn, I eschewed the traditional wedding gown for a little black dress. Elise was the maid of honor, and then the other bridesmaids were my friends Isabelle and Kate. We honeymooned in Russia.
    Six years later, we decided to start a family. We both kept our jobs (he's an attorney) because the baby's grandparents are more than willing to help out. Our first child was a boy, named Tobias Francisco Laurent. He has straight brown hair and brown eyes.
    Two years later, shortly after Elise's wedding, we had our second child, a girl named Anastasia Maeve Laurent. She has straight blonde hair and brown eyes.
    Six months after Anya was born, I became pregnant again. When Toby was three and Anya was 15 months, I had twins named Margaux Elisabeth Laurent and Theodore Hugo Laurent. Maggie has curly brown hair and brown eyes, Theo has straight brown hair and brown eyes.
    Two years later, we had our last child, a girl named Cordelia Eloise Laurent. She has wavy brown hair and brown eyes.

Our children are Tobias, Anastasia, Margaux, Theodore, and Cordelia. They go by Toby, Anya, Maggie, Theo, and Cora.

Toby, age 7:
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-happy-kid.jpg
    Anya, age 5:
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-at-camera.jpg
    Theo and Maggie, age 4:
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...s-laughing.jpg
    Cora, age 2:
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...all-season.jpg
    Mom to Kate, Nora, Milo, and Penny
    Katharine Eloise (9/99)
    Eleanor Alice (1/02)
    Miles Christopher (11/04)
    Penelope Olivia (3/06)

You are a pretty, intelligent, excited 22-year-old university graduate who has just secured a job with a company that operate all over the world, in over 100 countries. Although your parents are from two different countries and you have quite an international background, you haven't travelled as much as you would like to, so this is an amazing opportunity to see the world whilst earning plenty.

Which two nations do you have blood from?
    My dad is from Scotland and my mum is from France

What's your name? Vivienne Maria
    What will you be working as with this company? Harrison’s
    What do you look like? Brown hair and bright green eyes.

You say goodbye to friends and family and jet off to your first destination in your new job. Where is it? [roll the dice]
    Singapore

In the capital of the country, you have the time of your life, making new friends and having totally new experiences. The fact that you are trilingual helps a lot with your work and with your social life in the city, but one of your languages, is rather obscure and not many people around seem to speak it. So obviously you are very surprised when, sitting on the bus heading home from work, you hear the guy and girl in the seats in front of you speaking it fluently!
    What is this obscure language? Gaelic

You wouldn't have said anything, but then your phone rings - it's your best friend, Anna, who is also fluent in Gaelic. You can't help but have a conversation with her in Gaelic, and when the guy and girl in front hear you, they turn round and smile. When you've finished on the phone, you get chatting and discover that you have roots in similar countries - the pair are twins, and from Scotland.
    What's his name? Conall Nolan Madigan
    What's hers? Juliette Isla Madigan
    What do they look like? Brown hair and blue eyes
    How old are they? 24

I'm sure you can guess how this next bit of the story goes... you become very good friends with the twins, and after being introduced to their wonderfully enthusiastic mother, Sophia, and their weary but pleasant father, Dalton, are considered part of the family.
    Six years after having moved out there, your job is going perfectly and you've moved into a bigger house in a calmer area of the capital. You're closer than ever to the family you met on the bus... and particularly close to the man twin, Conall. You date for five months before he proposes, and you accept.
    What does the ring look like? [your choice]
    How does he propose? [roll the dice]
    You have a picnic in a secret bit of the city park, and he proposes while you're lying there on the blanket at dusk.

Where and when do you marry? [roll the dice]
    2 - A hotel in autumn
    What does your dress look like? [your choice]
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x2DTjRZcEU...ding_dress.jpg

Who are your bridesmaids?
    Juliette, Anna and my sisters Emma and Sophie
    Where do you go on your honeymoon? France

Two years later, you decide to start a family. You keep your job and he keeps his as a police officer, because you have such wonderful grandparents for the children, who are perfectly willing to help out.
    When your first child is born, you are over the moon with how gorgeous he is. You and Conall decide that all of your children will have international names, keeping up with your mixed backgrounds.
    What's Baby #1's name & gender? [roll dice]
    William Dante

What does he look like? Brown hair blue eyes

Six years later, literally hours after your lovely sister-in-law, Juliette gets married, you have your second baby, who looks just like his/her daddy.
    Name & gender? [roll dice]
    Gwendolyn Tatiana

Your third pregnancy, six months after your second baby is born, is harder, and the ultrasound reveals why... you're having multiples!
    How many? Twins
    Genders? Girl & boy
    Names? Molly Anna & Desmond Dalton
    What do they look like? They both have brown hair blue eyes

The fourth pregnancy, you both decide, will be your last. It comes two and a half years after your third, and you have to take a less stressful position in the company in order to keep up with all your children, who are growing into beautiful, open-minded kids.
    What is your last child's name? Cassandra Alice
    What does she look like? Brown hair blue eyes

Vivienne & Conall
    William – 9
    Gwendolyn - 3
    Molly - 2
    Desmond - 2
    Cassandra - NB
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen

You are a pretty, intelligent, excited 22-year-old university graduate who has just secured a job with a company that operates all over the world, in over 100 countries. Although your parents are from two different countries and you have quite an international background, you haven't travelled as much as you would like to, so this is an amazing opportunity to see the world whilst earning plenty.

Which two nations do you have blood from? [roll once for mother, once for father]
    Chile & England

What's your name? Araminta Emilia
    What will you be working as with this company? Social Media & Public Relations
    What do you look like? Long wavy dark hair, hazel eyes

You say goodbye to friends and family and jet off to your first destination in your new job. Where is it? [roll the dice]
    4 - Singapore

In the Singapore, you have the time of your life, making new friends and having totally new experiences. The fact that you are trilingual helps a lot with your work and with your social life in the city, but one of your languages, is rather obscure and not many people around seem to speak it. So obviously you are very surprised when, sitting on the bus heading home from work, you hear the guy and girl in the seats in front of you speaking it fluently!
    What is this obscure language? Manx Gaelic

You wouldn't have said anything, but then your phone rings - it's your best friend, Aalin, who is also fluent in Manx. You can't help but have a conversation with her in Manx, and when the guy and girl in front hear you, they turn round and smile. When you've finished on the phone, you get chatting and discover that you have roots in similar countries - the pair are twins, and from England -- specifically The Isle of Man.
    What's his name? Hugo Thomase
    What's hers? Tosha Malane
    What do they look like? Red hair, blue eyes
    How old are they? 24

I'm sure you can guess how this next bit of the story goes... you become very good friends with the twins, and after being introduced to their wonderfully enthusiastic mother, Nancy, and their weary but pleasant father, Fergus, are considered part of the family.
    5 years after having moved out there, your job is going perfectly and you've moved into a bigger house in a calmer area of the capital. You're closer than ever to the family you met on the bus... and particularly close to the man twin, Hugo. You date for 2 months before he proposes, and you accept.
    What does the ring look like? http://issbs.com/wp-content/uploads/...ement-ring.jpg
    2 - He takes you to the seaside, and out in the middle of the ocean on a yacht you've rented, whilst the sun is setting, he holds out the ring. He doesn't need to say anything, it's already perfect.

Where/when do you marry? [roll the dice]
    2 - A hotel in autumn
    What does your dress look like? http://www.jane-yeh.com/pic/20097/105_pic1.jpg
    Who are your bridesmaids? My cousin Paz flies out from Chile, and my best friend Aalin from London also.
    Where do you go on your honeymoon? Croatia

3 years later, you decide to start a family. You keep your job and he keeps his as an Architect, because you have such wonderful grandparents for the children, who are perfectly willing to help out.
    When your first child is born, you are over the moon with how gorgeous he is. You and Hugo decide that all of your children will have international names, keeping up with your mixed backgrounds.

3 - Boy, first is Scandinavian and middle is French
    Thijs Adrien
    What does he/she look like? Blue eyes & dark hair, light olive skin

3 years later, literally hours after your lovely sister-in-law, Tosha gets married, you have your second baby, who looks just like his/her daddy.
    3 - Girl, first is Eastern European and middle is Irish
    Anoush Roisin

Your third pregnancy, 3 months after your second baby is born, is harder, and the ultrasound reveals why... you're having multiples!
    How many? Twins!
    Genders? G/B
    Names? Sidonie Tosha & Ivo Thomase
    What do they look like? Both have dark wavy hair, Sidonie has blue eyes & Ivo has hazel eyes

The fourth pregnancy, you both decide, will be your last. It comes 6 years after your third, and you have to take a less stressful position in the company in order to keep up with all your children, who are growing into beautiful, open-minded kids.

What is your last child's name? Xanthe Arabella
    What does s/he look like? Red hair, olive skin & hazel eyes

With that, and a few pets, your family is complete!
    Poppy -- the beagle
    Tosca -- seal burmese cat
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

You are a pretty, intelligent, excited 22-year-old university graduate who has just secured a job with a company that operate all over the world, in over 100 countries. Although your parents are from two different countries and you have quite an international background, you haven't travelled as much as you would like to, so this is an amazing opportunity to see the world whilst earning plenty.

Which two nations do you have blood from? Wales & Russia
    1 -Wales
    5 - Russia

What's your name? Tatiana Seren Komova
    What will you be working as with this company? Representative
    What do you look like? Light blonde hair & blue eyes

You say goodbye to friends and family and jet off to your first destination in your new job.
    3-Denmark

In the capital of the country, you have the time of your life, making new friends and having totally new experiences. The fact that you are trilingual helps a lot with your work and with your social life in the city, but one of your languages, is rather obscure and not many people around seem to speak it. So obviously you are very surprised when, sitting on the bus heading home from work, you hear the guy and girl in the seats in front of you speaking it fluently!
    What is this obscure language? Welsh

You wouldn't have said anything, but then your phone rings - it's your best friend, Rhiannon, who is also fluent in Welsh. You can't help but have a conversation with her in Welsh, and when the guy and girl in front hear you, they turn round and smile. When you've finished on the phone, you get chatting and discover that you have roots in similar countries - the pair are twins, and from southern Scotland.
    What's his name? Rhys Alexander Llywellyn
    What's hers? Mari Guinevere Llywellyn
    What do they look like? Both have dark red/ auburn hair and green eyes
    How old are they? 25

I'm sure you can guess how this next bit of the story goes... you become very good friends with the twins, and after being introduced to their wonderfully enthusiastic mother, Catherine, and their weary but pleasant father, Angus, are considered part of the family.
    5 years after having moved out there, your job is going perfectly and you've moved into a bigger house in a calmer area of the capital. You're closer than ever to the family you met on the bus... and particularly close to the man twin, Rhys. You date for 5 months before he proposes, and you accept.
    What does the ring look like? Sapphire
    1 or 2 - He takes you to the seaside, and out in the middle of the ocean on a yacht you've rented, whilst the sun is setting, he holds out the ring. He doesn't need to say anything, it's already perfect.

Where/when do you marry?
    3 - A forest in summer

What does your dress look like? Mermaid style
    Who are your bridesmaids? His sister Mari, my sister Anastasia, my cousin Vera, and my two best friends Rhiannon and Ksenia
    Where do you go on your honeymoon? The Bahamas

1 year later, you decide to start a family. You keep your job and he keeps his as a journalist, because you have such wonderful grandparents for the children, who are perfectly willing to help out.
    When your first child is born, you are over the moon with how gorgeous s/he is. You and Rhys decide that all of your children will have international names, keeping up with your mixed backgrounds.
    3 - Boy, first is Scandinavian and middle is French
    Name: Jacob Andre
    What does he/she look like? Auburn hair and bright blue eyes. He's freckly and lean like his dad.

4 years later, literally hours after your lovely sister-in-law, Mari gets married, you have your second baby, who looks just like his/her daddy.
    1 - Girl, first is Roman and middle is Welsh
    Name: Aurelia Bronwen

Your third pregnancy, 3 months after your second baby is born, is harder, and the ultrasound reveals why... you're having multiples!
    How many? two
    Genders? boy/girl
    Names? Leo Angus & Isla Catherine
    What do they look like? Both are blonde with green eyes

The fourth pregnancy, you both decide, will be your last. It comes 2 years after your third, and you have to take a less stressful position in the company in order to keep up with all your children, who are growing into beautiful, open-minded kids.
    What is your last child's name? Carys Natalia
    What does s/he look like? Brown hair and blue eyes

[List your children & pets here, with any qualities you like]

Jacob (8)- Jacob is funny and freckly. He looks and acts like a typical british boy

Aurelia (4)- Aurelia has dark red hair and green eyes like DH but minus the freckles. She is a very serious, shy child. She's great at gymnastics and speaks Russian beautifully.

Leo (3)-Leo looks more Russian than the other two with his blonde hair, blue eyes and chubby cheeks. He's very lovable and outgoing.

Isla (3)- Isla looks and acts just like her twin. They are truly a pair just like their dad and his twin sister.

Carys (NB)- A true original. No idea where her dark hair came from.

For pets, we have a crup named Merlin and a kneazle named Maeve because the Llywellyn's are a magical family and all attend Hogwarts :P
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

You are a pretty, intelligent, excited 22-year-old university graduate who has just secured a job with a company that operate all over the world, in over 100 countries. Although your parents are from two different countries and you have quite an international background, you haven't traveled as much as you would like to, so this is an amazing opportunity to see the world whilst earning plenty.

Which two nations do you have blood from? [roll once for mother, once for father]
    2 - Argentina
    4 - Italy

What's your name? Violetta Antonia
    What will you be working as with this company? Interpreter
    What do you look like? Tall, with darkish brown hair and large brown eyes

5 - Italy

What is this obscure language? Quechua

You wouldn't have said anything, but then your phone rings - it's your best friend, Catalina Maria, who is also fluent in Quecha. You can't help but have a conversation with her in Quechua, and when the guy and girl in front hear you, they turn round and smile. When you've finished on the phone, you get chatting and discover that you have roots in similar countries - the pair are twins, and from Argentina.
    What's his name? Alfredo Joel
    What's hers? Ana Madeline
    What do they look like? Both shorter, with dark brown hair and dark eyes.
    How old are they? 25

I'm sure you can guess how this next bit of the story goes... you become very good friends with the twins, and after being introduced to their wonderfully enthusiastic mother, Maria, and their weary but pleasant father, Ramon, are considered part of the family.
    5 years after having moved out there, your job is going perfectly and you've moved into a bigger house in a calmer area of the capital. You're closer than ever to the family you met on the bus... and particularly close to the man twin, Alfredo. You date for 4 months before he proposes, and you accept.
    What does the ring look like? Medium-sized, with a large diamond in the middle.
    How does he propose?
    5 or 6 - You both get up early to prepare his house for when his twin sister comes over later, because it's her birthday and you want to decorate specially as a surprise. While you take a break and are leaning out over his balcony, he throws some streamers over your head before holding you tight and asking teasingly.

Where/when do you marry? [roll the dice]

2 - A hotel in autumn

What does your dress look like? White, simple, but with sewn flowers on the shoulder
    Who are your bridesmaids? All of my cousins
    Where do you go on your honeymoon? Capri, Italy

6 years later, you decide to start a family. You keep your job and he keeps his as a Doctor, because you have such wonderful grandparents for the children, who are perfectly willing to help out.
    When your first child is born, you are over the moon with how gorgeous s/he is. You and Alfredo decide that all of your children will have international names, keeping up with your mixed backgrounds.
    What's Baby #1's name & gender?
    Peder Valentin (Boy)

What does he/she look like?
    Dark hair and dark eyes

6 years later, literally hours after your lovely sister-in-law, Ana gets married, you have your second baby, who looks just like his/her daddy.
    Name & gender?

6 - Peyton Cruz (boy)

Your third pregnancy, 6 months after your second baby is born, is harder, and the ultrasound reveals why... you're having multiples!
    How many? Two; twins
    Genders? B/B
    Names? Silas Ramon & Harris Alfred
    What do they look like? Both with dark hair and dark eyes

The fourth pregnancy, you both decide, will be your last. It comes 1 year after your third, and you have to take a less stressful position in the company in order to keep up with all your children, who are growing into beautiful, open-minded kids.
    What is your last child's name? Sage Violet
    What does s/he look like? Brown hair and dark eyes

Peder, Peyton, Silas, Harris, & Sage

HermioneCassiaRosalieSofiaKatarinaKiona
    LeoMatthiasEspenBennettAvery