Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Ads! Really?!?!

Exclamation Ads! Really?!?!

I noticed in the Writers Corner section of the forums, the two newest topics are actually long in drawn out advertisments for ugg boots and some sort of designer jacket. I checked and they are only in Writers Corner. I think that it is very annoying that this is the first thing you see when you look at Writers Corner. Any one know what this is all about?
    Boys top 5: Ryker*Asher*Clayton*Luca*Theodore
    Girls top 5: Elodie*Cosette*Beatrix*Genevieve*Imogen

I saw this too and sent a PM to linda about it. There should be a report button or something on peoples profiles, lol.
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.

Sorry, everyone, but obviously we're getting spammed. We've been deleting these ads when they pop up but overnight new ones appear. So please just report them and let us know and we'll do what we can to beat them back.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry