Names Searched Right Now:

boy/girl twin opinions??

what are your thoughts on these boy/girl twin sets?

Parker and Penelope (Pippa)
    Edward and Eloise
    Theodore and Tabitha
    Ambrose and Magdalena
    Irving and Seraphina
    Elliot and Elizabeth

any other suggestions? Thank you!!

Parker and Penelope (Pippa) - Mismatched with a more contemporary occupational name and a Greek mythological name
    Edward and Eloise - I'm not a fan of siblings with the same initials but these two names are pretty classic and go well together.
    Theodore and Tabitha - I like this pairing. Theo and Tabitha have lots of energy!
    Ambrose and Magdalena - Two saints names make a great team!
    Irving and Seraphina - Mismatched. The solid citizen Irving with the romantic and frilly Seraphina.
    Elliot and Elizabeth - I don't like the similar "El" beginning. Elizabeth and Theodore would make a great duo!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

First of all, I think Edward & Eloise and Ambrose & Magdalena would be awesome! I'd love to meet twins with those names.

Parker and Penelope (Pippa): not my favorite pairing, very different styles of names even for siblings
    Edward and Eloise: Classic, beautiful
    Theodore and Tabitha: this one is nice, but it doesn't grab me
    Ambrose and Magdalena: so cool!
    Irving and Seraphina: very intriguing just not my style
    Elliot and Elizabeth: I don't mind when twin names start with the same letter, but Elliot and Elizabeth start with "elli" and "eli", too close for me

How about:

Penelope and Theodore
    Penelope and Sebastian
    Theodore and Caroline
    Theodore and Eloise
    Theodore and Elizabeth
    Parker and Elle
    Parker and Polly
    Parker and Avery
    Tabitha and Nathaniel
    Tabitha and Matthias

Parker and Penelope (Pippa) I love Parker and a sister named Pippa is cute but don't like Penelope, Phillipa and Parker make a better set but I wouldn't use that either I would like to see Eve and Parker, Lily and Parker.
    Edward and Eloise Lovely names and a possible sibset
    Theodore and Tabitha Like apart not in combo, Theodore and Juliet and Tabitha and George
    Ambrose and Magdalena I can't warm to either of these names but Ambrose and Harriet and Magdalena and Thomas
    Irving and Seraphina Not as a set, Irving and Ruth, Irving and Liza, Seraphina and William, Seraphina and Louis
    Elliot and Elizabeth, Elliot and Amelia and Elizabeth and Henry
    Psalm 23