Names Searched Right Now:

Siblings for Arthur, Daphne and Reuben

Hello Berries!

I've been a long time lurker but this is my very first post! I know you are all so great at coming up with names so I was wondering if you could possibly help my family out. We currently have three wonderful children, Arthur, Daphne and Reuben who were all named pretty easily. I love all three of these names, for their history and vintage feel but as you add more to the mix it gets harder to find something compatible.

I'm expecting twins around Christmas time and despite massive brainstorming can not really come up with anything we both like. Obviously we would love something that fits the overall style of their siblings but something maybe on the quirky side. We're in the UK so Arthur and Reuben are reasonably popular where as Daphne is not at all.

I'm not sure what the gender of the twins will be so I'm making it harder on myself trying to find pairs of names for all three possibilities.

At the minute the list is:

Beatrix/Beatrice
    Louise/Louisa
    Lucille

Edmund (really love this, he's not too sure)
    Tobias

Do you think I need to stay with the two syllable theme I seem to have picked? I don't think we will be having any more after this so these will be rounding off the sibset.

I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter how well they fit but to my name nerd sensibilities I want to at least try.

Many thanks in advance

Ruby

I ove Beatrice and Lucille for twin girs! Such a sweet combo. Bea and Lucy are great nns if you like them. Tobias is absolutely gorgeous for a itte boy as is Edmund. As much as I ove ouise/Louisa I think it will sink into the background against Arthur, Daphne and Reuben (great names btw!)
    Arthur, Daphne Reuben...
    Nathaniel
    Oscar
    Reid
    Timothy
    Hugo
    Wesley

Elena
    Florence
    Evangeline
    Lilan
    Violet
    Elsa
    Matilda
    Adelaide
    June
    Rosaline

Not sure if I captured your style but tell me if you like any!!
    Currently loving:
    Evelyn Hazel nn Evie, Mabel Coralie, Violet Sophie, Sophie Florence, Daisy Beatrice, Ivy Adelaide and Elsa Primrose
    Noah Reid, George Timothy, Rory Hugo, Henry Atticus, Charles Nathaniel nn Charlie, Oscar Tobias and Harvey Thomas