Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    tay2thestars...what do you think of:
    Alessandra "Allie" Catherine
    Indiana "Ana" Elizabeth
    Constance Anne

My name is Jillian, I'm 18 years old, and definitely not planning on having kids until after I'm done with college. But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about what I'm going to name my kids...

The number of kids I want changes almost weekly, from one to twelve. At the moment, I want five. Two boys & three girls. I've decided my first boy will be named Lysander Wyatt. The rest I'm not sure on.

I like names that are not common, but not unheard of either. I also like names that are considered "yuppie" or "hippie" names, but I especially love the "yupster" names. I also love Shakespeare names, classic names, names from literature, and nature names, as either a first or middle name. Can you give me suggestions for my other boy & three girls? Any suggestions will be accepted! Thanks!

okay.... How about Katia Tess, November Dominica nn's Nova, Ember, Emmy, or Serena Katherine. As for the names you are thinking of, what about the combos Indiana Tess, Indiana Virtue, Constance Pia, or Constance Clementine.

I'm pregnant with a baby girl due in four months. Our last name is Henderson. Our other children are Olive Carlotta (7), Dinah Bronwen (5), Lennox Moses (4), Phineas October (2), and Adora Zofia (2). We like names that were popular around 150 years ago, but not so much now. For middle names, we like underused but interesting names (October, Moses, Zofia). We do not like to use a letter twice, middle or first. Thanks for the help!
    "I feel like a little bit, like, I’m the Braveheart of creativity.”
    ~ Kanye West

How about Florence Mireille or Seraphina Annaliese?

Here's mine:
    My name is Brittany Ann and DH is Canyon Robert, Ln 2 syllables, 6 letters, starts with B. Older children are Elodie Ann and Clayton Richard. We are expecting g/g twins. We want names with similar sound and theme, but not too matchy-matchy.
    Top 3 guilty pleasures:
    Beatrix
    Margot
    Liesel
    3 names that I don't like
    Elula
    Ilona
    Katniss

We want 2-3 syllable fn and 1-2 syllable mn. DH wants names with short nicknames, or names that are just short.
    thanks in advance!
    Boys top 5: Ryker*Asher*Clayton*Luca*Theodore
    Girls top 5: Elodie*Cosette*Beatrix*Genevieve*Imogen

How about Genevieve Lynn & Vivian Grace? or Catherine Shay & Cosette Elaine?

My name is Lindsay Christina & DH is Jensen Edward, we currently have 5 children: Jensen Edward Jr, Dean Michael, Dominic Matthew, Charlotte Mary & Victoria Bridget. We are expecting b/g twins. We would like the names to fit in well with our other children and we tend to like sophisticated first names. We are Catholic and all middle names have to be a Saint's name. Syllables are fair games as long as they sound nice with the other names.

Names We Like:
    Vivian
    Violet
    Scarlet
    Henry
    Gabriel
    Liam (but fear its too trendy)

Names We Don't Like:
    Beatrice
    Barbara
    Jasper
    Asher

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

After I played this game and told my sister about it, she wanted to try it. This is her post:
    Hello!
    Well, Lindsay Christina, for your boy/girl twins, how about Emmett Nathanael and Eleanor Natalie?

As for me, my name is Sarah Elizabeth and my husband is Kirk Lewis. Our last name is Tully. I am Irish and he's a Scot and we both love Celtic names. We have 7 boys, all with Celtic names, in alphabetical order:
    Alistair Liam
    Brandan Laurence
    Cian Logan
    Donovan Lucas
    Ewan Lennox
    Fergus Leon (Ewan's twin)
    Gordon Leith

We are expecting our first girl next month--and are very excited!--but as to the name...we are drawing a blank!! We cannot agree on a Celtic girl's name beginning with H. So I'd welcome any suggestions!! All our boys' middle names begin with L, after their father's middle name. So we want our girl's to begin with an E, after mine.
    So we're looking for the perfect girl's name, first name beginning with H, middle name beginning with E. Both names MUST be Celtic.

Names we've considered but don't particularly love:
    First name ideas: Heather, Hayley
    Middle name ideas: Elaine, Emma, Edme, Erin, Enya

Thank you!