Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Romy???

Romy???

A new name to my list! (I'm not pregnant just a name collector). I love Romy but see it as more of a nickname. My style in names is quite classic and old fashioned so I was looking for a fuller name that fits in with the style of other names I like. Any ideas would be so appreciated!!!! What are your thoughts on Romy?? And what middle name would you give her?
    Thanks again!
    -Hannah
    Currently loving:
    Evelyn Hazel nn Evie, Mabel Coralie, Violet Sophie, Sophie Florence, Daisy Beatrice, Ivy Adelaide and Elsa Primrose
    Noah Reid, George Timothy, Rory Hugo, Henry Atticus, Charles Nathaniel nn Charlie, Oscar Tobias and Harvey Thomas

Current Combinations: Luna Ellen, Navy Stella, Romy Alfa, Juno Luna, Indigo Ellen and Indigo Alfa.
    Other favorites: Wren, Nova, Julie

I won't be having any kids for the next 10 years or so, but I name puppies and kittens instead: Kara, Dexter, Johanna, Beatrice 'Bea', Alis and Molly. Molly eventually became Rosa. But I wasn't completely happy with that.

Favorites:

Ophelia Lorraine Pearl ❤ Oliver Hugo Thomas

Kate

I think Romy is wonderful and also established enough to not need a longer name, but Rosemary, Ramona and Romilly all provide that if you are looking for it. Rosemary might interest you especially because it is more classic and old fashioned.
    Cecilia + Daphne + Ronan + Henry