Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

looking for a great -ana name/Liliana, Adriana....

I love the name Liliana, and am looking for similar names to add to my list of possibilites. Another example, a friend of mine has a daughter named Andryana (pronounced "An-dree-ahn-ah"). I had never heard this name before, but she wanted to use 'Andrea' as this is her name and so she 'created' Andryana. With the exception of the fact that most people think she's trying to say 'Adriana,' I really like the name. But, I am not a big fan of Andrea (nms) and I dont want to use Andryana in particular...just wondering if anyone can give me some fresh ideas or some possibilities. I have tried 'creating' some -ana names such as Andrea did w/ Andryana, but I dont want it to sound totally made up and just a combination of trends or combination of two names that sound horrible together. For example, I considered 'Coriana.' Does this sound crazy? Or Corliana maybe? I know that I love the -ana ending, I just love the feminine sound and the extra syllable, and wanting some of your insight!! Thanks!
    Currently Loving:
    Girls - Noelle, Story, Adrienne, Kensington, Tessa, Cheyenne, Brisa, Cordelia, Autumn, Tawny, Elora, Mireille, Corsica, Brienne, Caliana, Anya, Vida, Agatha, Millie, Georgia, Autumn
    Boys - Noah, Joel, Gunnar, Bronson, Jesse, Montgomery, Griffith, Nathaniel, Josiah

All the -ana endings you could ever dream of!

http://www.babycenter.com/babyNamerS...=true&x=45&y=9

My current favourite is Eliana. Also Emiliana, Arianna, and Marianna. A very popular name right now in Florida among African Americans is Aubrianna/Obreonna.

awesome, thanks so much!
    Currently Loving:
    Girls - Noelle, Story, Adrienne, Kensington, Tessa, Cheyenne, Brisa, Cordelia, Autumn, Tawny, Elora, Mireille, Corsica, Brienne, Caliana, Anya, Vida, Agatha, Millie, Georgia, Autumn
    Boys - Noah, Joel, Gunnar, Bronson, Jesse, Montgomery, Griffith, Nathaniel, Josiah

It is ironic that you (miloowen) mentioned Aubrianna, b/c I went to the link suggested by previous poster amandajordan and as I was scrolling through the list one of the ones that stuck out to me was Abriana. (I think this is the same pronunciation as Aubrianna??) I was going to ask what everyone thought of this name. I think Abriana is beautiful but that was first glance, maybe I am not seeing something in it since this is the first time I have heard it...
    Currently Loving: