Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Annora?

Hi
    This is hypothetical at the moment, but my partner and I are really loving the combo Annora Elspeth (nn Annie) if our first is a girl (a boy would probably be Edmund Theodore). But I'm worrying about the fact that I can't imagine what I'd name a sister. I feel like my other top favourites (Juliet and Rosa) are too common compared to Annora. I'd ideally like another unusual choice with a more accessible nickname, that doesn't begin with A; any ideas?!
    Thanks in advance!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

I love the name Annora! Instead of Rosa, what about Rosemary, Rosamond, or Rosalind? All are slightly more unusual, but you could still use Rosa as a nickname?

Some other ideas:
    Marina
    Viola
    Leona (This one and Annora seem to complete the name "Eleonora" between them)
    Elena
    Cecily
    Evelyn
    Corisande
    Jocasta
    Ottilie
    Diantha
    Helena
    Bianca
    Portia
    Clementine

Thanks for the input, everyone! It's very reassuring, a few of my favourites have been mentioned and some of the new suggestions are wonderful. I especially love: Penelope, Rosalia/Rosalie/Rosemary/Rosalba, Cecilia, Magdalena, Ramona, Marina and Clementine.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore