Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Alessia, and was going to suggest it haha. But I will throw out my own name: Giulia.
    Some other suggestions:
    Fiorella
    Amadea
    Mattea
    Lucia/Luciana

I love Alessia! It's one of my favorite Italian names. It reminds me of Alice, which I also love.

Liliana was my first idea when I clicked on your thread, and now that I know your daughter's names, I love it with them. Alessia, Francesca, and Liliana would be really beautiful together!

I also love the suggestions of Giovanna, Luciana, Giulia, and Viviana. I think they're beautiful.

As for other suggestions, what about Maddalena (not sure how it's supposed to be spelled, but I think it's beautiful! Said like mad-uh-LAY-nah I think; Magdalena is also pretty, but I think that might be Spanish?), Valentina, Elisabetta, Alba, Bianca, Gemma, Giada, Gioia, Kara, Mirabella, Natalia, Ottavia, Renata (love!), and Vittoria?

Good luck!

I just thought I'd post this blog link to you, just for fun http://nameberry.com/blog/italian-gi...le-di-isabella

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvi ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I **love** Giuliana! It fits perfectly! Lucia is also a love of mine, and while it's not popular, it's not exactly uncommon with the popularity of Lucy (although I assume you'd pronounce it loo-chee-a). Still, I love Giuliana! Liliana, while lovely, will blend in with all the little Lily's.
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, oliver, julius
    esme, miriam, aliza

current crushes: simone, fenella, hector and lazarus